Wednesday, January 11, 2006
I've got new specs!!!
Seriously I'm beginning to find that my frameless make me look auntie, especially after I highlighted my hair. Btw, my highlight is already fading and I dont get it why so many people are asking me if I'm going to dye back my hair. My highlight is fading already and I'm sad can?
Anyway, I went on a Specs Hunt with Ben and Jack yesterday and we combed most of Bugis and Suntec area I guess. Had really a good time trying out specs at the shop at Bugis and at another one in Suntec's Level 1 [forgot the name for that] . We tried so many different kinds of specs, just like trying on clothes. Didn't know that Jack was so metrosexual as well to choose a pink and white frame. Lolx. =) But seriously he looks good in white, and I dont. Damn jealous!!
Ben was complaining bout me all the time, because I talk too much nonsense, and complain too much I guess. I couldn't always make up my mind.
So in the end I bought a red and lime green specs from Koolook @ Suntec, for $113 total after changing lens and all that. It was apparently the cheapest in town, so called, because we saw a similar one at Bugis and it cost $138 with multi-coated lens. So anyway, I bought it, and somehow I kinda regret it now, because I was too impulsive.
So so, today I went to collect my specs. [Actually my specs was ready yesterday but I don't have time to collect it. Not bad, they are quite efficient. And it comes with a very unique bright orange spectacle case too. =) ]
Ta-dah! My new specs!! Somehow now when I look at it, it reminds me of Chicken Little. =X But overall I think everyone gave me quite positive comments about my specs, except my brother. Even my mum said it was not bad! =) I'm glad she thinks that way.
Hahaz Jack has to close his eyes because my degree is too much for him. Btw, my astigmatism has decreased from 2.00 to 1.50!! So contacts do help to decrease astigmatism after all. Think white or metal frames still suit him better. =X Red is for me.
Hmm this pic looks not bad. Anyway after that we went to Crystal Jade Cakery and bought lots of stuffs to eat and it cost us 10 bucks altogether. Freaks! It's all only snacks. We had Bo luo bun, egg tart, carrot cake, their famous Ha jiong gai etc etc. I can't even finish my donut. =X
Think we're abit crazy. We can have KFCs meal for that amount of money.
Ok, I think I've spent too much money already. =X Freaks. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I return my atm card to my mum. I want to save up for more spending next time. =X
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart