Sunday, January 08, 2006
I Love the person...
who shorten the time to get our results!!! OH man!!! I can't wait to get out of first 3 months.
Was on my way to school during the last day of orientation then, and I was dreading to go to school because I actually thought of pon-ning that day but my mum refused to let me. -_-''' Then Ling Zhi from Y.E.S. 99.3 announced that O level students can get their results by mid Feb!! It certainly brightened my day. =) and I look forward to the day I get my O level results.
At first I stupidly thought we're getting our results by early Feb, then pon-ning after CNY will be of no problem, but since it's mid Feb now, I'm kinda sian-ed again. Anyway I hope I really can start pon-ning after CNY. It's such a mood spoiler man, if I have to go back to school soon after CNY holidays.
I'm looking forward to CNY now too. =) Ang Pows....I LOVE YOU!!!
Yep so Orientation @ TJC is really fun-filled and activity-packed for every single second. That's really good because we won't waste any time at all. =) And the SCs and OGLs are really damn great!! They are fun and enthusiastic, and High most of the time.
Everyone is always so enthusiastic and high, and that's probably the reason why I chose TJC. I love the spirit man. But it's a pity I'm not into that spirit yet. I'm kind of out somehow. Maybe if I have a bunch of really enthusiastic friends around me, I think I will enjoy it more. Yea, who ask me to be a person that's so easily influenced.
I didn't really like JC life though. It's like you spend almost the whole day in school and there's no time for your personal life, like watching tv and going online. My new year resolution is to have a balance remember? And I come to understand that one will only love JC life to bits if you really enjoy doing all the great stuffs you really can do in JC and spending abundance of time with great friends. [by this great I mean really great, no sacarsm at all.]
#1 I haven met any great friends there. [primary reason]
#2 I still want a balance in my life.
#3 I'm anti-social.
JC is full of hot babes and super shuai ge!!! LOlx...especially the Year 2s. Those guys who really want to become shuai, just go to JC and you'll naturally be. It's like you anyhow pick also can find a decent looking guy, and they look very perfect that kind!!
Now I know that Xinmin people are so normal looking. That's why I'm so zi bei in TJC because the girls are really hot and pretty. I'm such a plain jane. I pity those people going to NYJC because it's full of Xinmin people.
Lolx ok that's meant to be a joke. I think there are a few [potential] shuai geS in Xinmin actually. To name a few, people like Yuhe, Jia Liang, CTH maybe [though not my type], Zherong [He's not bad if he's taller], Edwin, Weien [if he is more cool], Rei Horng [!!!] etc etc. But it's a pity only 1 of them named above is in TJC.
Seriously I miss Xinmin. I miss going to school by bus, because now I had to ask my dad to drive me to school. [I'm just too lazy to wake up early.] I miss drinking Sweet Talk and eating Hao Bing/waffle/popiah after school. I miss Ay Nar's crappy words. I miss Chan's sacarsm. I miss Augus's lame-ness, Terence's crappiness, Boonie's blur-ness, Mel's bullying, and the guys fighting behind the classroom. I don't think I can see that anymore in a JC, because JC guys tend to me more 'man' now because they want to attract girls. -_-'''
I seriously ponder what the next few weeks of college will become. I hope it will turn out find and seriously hope I could know my fun people. Currently I know a girl quite well. She's great, seriously, but she's the quieter and guai type and sometimes when I talk to her she makes me feel like I'm a bad kid.=X
Ok, seriously I enjoyed Orientation somehow, some are:
#1 Temasek Monopoly
#2 Wet Games
#3 Zenith Cheers
#4 Crashing into VJC together
#5 The free time we had because we don't need to perform
#6 O Night!! [because the performance was just great and there's live bands and good songs!]
Seriously I wished I could stay longer for O Night. But I also want to go back early, and I don't know any fun people who want to enjoy with me.
Mass Dance would be great if I know all the steps properly. I think watching the OGLs dance is more enjoyable for me. Mass Dance @ Suntec wasn't what I really like either.
Alright, now I hope I won't get bored of lectures and think of pon-ning school. And I hope to make more friends too. =)
Was on my way to school during the last day of orientation then, and I was dreading to go to school because I actually thought of pon-ning that day but my mum refused to let me. -_-''' Then Ling Zhi from Y.E.S. 99.3 announced that O level students can get their results by mid Feb!! It certainly brightened my day. =) and I look forward to the day I get my O level results.
At first I stupidly thought we're getting our results by early Feb, then pon-ning after CNY will be of no problem, but since it's mid Feb now, I'm kinda sian-ed again. Anyway I hope I really can start pon-ning after CNY. It's such a mood spoiler man, if I have to go back to school soon after CNY holidays.
I'm looking forward to CNY now too. =) Ang Pows....I LOVE YOU!!!
Yep so Orientation @ TJC is really fun-filled and activity-packed for every single second. That's really good because we won't waste any time at all. =) And the SCs and OGLs are really damn great!! They are fun and enthusiastic, and High most of the time.
Everyone is always so enthusiastic and high, and that's probably the reason why I chose TJC. I love the spirit man. But it's a pity I'm not into that spirit yet. I'm kind of out somehow. Maybe if I have a bunch of really enthusiastic friends around me, I think I will enjoy it more. Yea, who ask me to be a person that's so easily influenced.
I didn't really like JC life though. It's like you spend almost the whole day in school and there's no time for your personal life, like watching tv and going online. My new year resolution is to have a balance remember? And I come to understand that one will only love JC life to bits if you really enjoy doing all the great stuffs you really can do in JC and spending abundance of time with great friends. [by this great I mean really great, no sacarsm at all.]
#1 I haven met any great friends there. [primary reason]
#2 I still want a balance in my life.
#3 I'm anti-social.
JC is full of hot babes and super shuai ge!!! LOlx...especially the Year 2s. Those guys who really want to become shuai, just go to JC and you'll naturally be. It's like you anyhow pick also can find a decent looking guy, and they look very perfect that kind!!
Now I know that Xinmin people are so normal looking. That's why I'm so zi bei in TJC because the girls are really hot and pretty. I'm such a plain jane. I pity those people going to NYJC because it's full of Xinmin people.
Lolx ok that's meant to be a joke. I think there are a few [potential] shuai geS in Xinmin actually. To name a few, people like Yuhe, Jia Liang, CTH maybe [though not my type], Zherong [He's not bad if he's taller], Edwin, Weien [if he is more cool], Rei Horng [!!!] etc etc. But it's a pity only 1 of them named above is in TJC.
Seriously I miss Xinmin. I miss going to school by bus, because now I had to ask my dad to drive me to school. [I'm just too lazy to wake up early.] I miss drinking Sweet Talk and eating Hao Bing/waffle/popiah after school. I miss Ay Nar's crappy words. I miss Chan's sacarsm. I miss Augus's lame-ness, Terence's crappiness, Boonie's blur-ness, Mel's bullying, and the guys fighting behind the classroom. I don't think I can see that anymore in a JC, because JC guys tend to me more 'man' now because they want to attract girls. -_-'''
I seriously ponder what the next few weeks of college will become. I hope it will turn out find and seriously hope I could know my fun people. Currently I know a girl quite well. She's great, seriously, but she's the quieter and guai type and sometimes when I talk to her she makes me feel like I'm a bad kid.=X
Ok, seriously I enjoyed Orientation somehow, some are:
#1 Temasek Monopoly
#2 Wet Games
#3 Zenith Cheers
#4 Crashing into VJC together
#5 The free time we had because we don't need to perform
#6 O Night!! [because the performance was just great and there's live bands and good songs!]
Seriously I wished I could stay longer for O Night. But I also want to go back early, and I don't know any fun people who want to enjoy with me.
Mass Dance would be great if I know all the steps properly. I think watching the OGLs dance is more enjoyable for me. Mass Dance @ Suntec wasn't what I really like either.
Alright, now I hope I won't get bored of lectures and think of pon-ning school. And I hope to make more friends too. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 1/08/2006 12:49:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart