Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy 2006!!
While many people are out having fun today, I'd rather nua at home. Think it's really high time I should adapt back to my boring life of going to school. As many people would have heard many times, I dread going back to school. Haix.
Today is my papa and mama's wedding anniversary too! And maybe it's better if we have a family get-together. Because for the past few days I've been chionging out shopping. It's already their 19th year together as a married couple le. I think I'm going to make a clip of photos on their 20th anniversary for them, if I remember it then, or if I have the time. =X
Alright back to my shopping trips. I practically just 'Buy & Eat' [mai dong xi shi dong xi] =)
On 27th, went to have Gelare with Boonie, because it's Tuesday! =) Half price freshly baked waffles!! And we announced that it's officially 'Tai-Tai Day'! I miss mama so much man. And we had a whole large waffle each for ourselves!! That's so freaky! I'm not going to eat that much again.
In the end the both of us nearly puked. It was damn damn filling I tell you. And the regular waffle was out of stock too *groans*
And we shared a cup of Ice cream float too. The amount of gas was tremendous! So you can imagine why we wanna puke already. So much icecream!! Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

As usual, Boonie had always had a small portion of food left behind on her plate.
And guess what, I saw Rayner at PS too. He was at the level above Gelare. The moment I saw him I can't stop laughing, because he's so laughable!! My attention was drawn to him because of his prominent voice! And yes, he looks kinda like a drug addict, with shoulder-length and rebonded hair. I don't even get to rebond my hair ok! Think after he noticed that it was me who was laughing, he disappeared immediately from my sight. =X
Then after that we just walked casually at Far East. Apparently Boonie was kind of bored cause she had shopped almost everyday with Felicia in Orchard. We looked at many vintage stuffs and Boonie is a fan of them! There's also this bangle we saw at Hula&Co which was quite nice.
The red looks so good and shiny that it reminds me of apples. =) If it's below 10 bucks I'll get it.
Then on Thursday, went to watch Narnia with Jack. The show was quite nice. The little girl that opened the wardrobe was really cute!!! And the older sis was pretty too. Fair face and rosy lips. The boys were so-so only. That's why I say caucasian girls are prettier. The white witch was surprisingly pretty, and evil at the same time. I always thought witches should be ugly and filthy. But I like the white witch. =)
Had pizza hut's lunch xpress for lunch and Far East chicken rice for dinner. The chicken rice was suppose to be cheap, but apparently the person gave us half a chicken which cost us 7 bucks. =X But well, the soup was nice and I had almost the whole bowl to myself. =)
Yep, I'm going to get fat. =(
Then on Friday, went out with Eve and Boonie at town again. Ling was suppose to join us but apparently she overslept. -_-''' We passed by Taka and I found Weien slacking there, watching cartoon in the middle of Taka Square. Tsk tsk. And the first thing he said to me was, ' ni you lai hua qian ar?' , instead of saying hi.
Actually I was suppose to go eat steamboat with my Taka colleagues yesterday. But I was kind of lazy to and not feeling very well. So ya. I think Weien must be damn pissed that I pang seh them again. =X So sorry ya? But kinda regret not going for countdown now, because I missed the fireworks!! 15 mins you know!!
Then Eve, Boonie and I decided to have Hi-Tea at Pasta Cafe.
I had a Hi-Tea Special which cost only $8.90! There a tiny, small portion of Teriyaki Salmon sandwhich, another tiny, small portion of Prawn and Potato Salad (that was really good!) , a slice of Cake-of-the-day which happened to be Omelette Cake (weird name, but cake was not bad and there's bananas in it), and the best thing is it comes with a tea of your choice. I chose Lemongrass tea (don't know why also) and the tea actually comes in a little kettle/teapot (whatever). It really makes me feel like a Tai-TAi. =)

I actually took 2 cute photos of Eve, but since she doesnt allow me to post it in my blog so be it. Eve you really look cute in the photo lar.
The person who served us there happened to be one of my Primary school classmate, but I think she had forgotten who I am. It feels weird when my Primary school friend address me as Mdm. Lolx.
Then guess what again!! I saw ZARA SALE at Taka!!!! I love this 4-letter word---SALE! Immediately I grew hysterically and chiong into the store, while Eve and Boonie were dumb-founded for a few seconds and couldn't stand my drama-mama behaviour. =X I bought the brown top I said I nearly bought last time for $29.90. It wasn't that much of a discount either. And we found out that the age range of people patronising Zara is very wide. There's young people of our age, or maybe younger, and also older people around their 50s.
What do you think of this cap? Think it looks cool for this angle. But of course I wont spend money on buying caps because I don't wear them. =) I just love to try them on and admire myself. =P This cap is found in the small store opposite of Giordano at Taka.
Then we went Heeren to take Neos and my mum called. On that very moment, my Charles & Keith slippers broke!!! And for the next hour or so, I was so freaking suay. I had to drag that stupid slipper all the way to Far EAst because I wanted to buy a shoe in Far EAst and I refuse to spend money on stupid slippers that I won't wear. It was so damn embarrassing. I had to walk bare-footed a few times while crossing the road because I walked too slowly if I drag my slippers. In the end the shoe I wanted was in Heeren, and I had to drag my slippers again halfway in search of a cab to go Heeren. =X
Hmm it's sounding confusing. Because the whole situation was actually so chaotic. Whatever it is, I got a pair of shoe from Heeren, which wasn't exactly the pair I wanted. But anyway, it's ok I guess. Let's not talk about that anymore.
Then next day, I went to town again in search of CNY stuffs. I'm kiasu and I want to get it before everything turns red. So first I went to Far East with Jack because I wanted to buy those kind of shorts/pants which looked very hongkong ( I don't know exactly what that's called la). In the end I bought the one that I didn't expect to buy from eZen. It's much cheaper and there's additional 30% off. So in the end it just cost me $20.90. =) Great isn't it?
Then we went to Wheelock's Place 's Zara!!! Woohoo~my favourite store!! No idea why everytime I went to Zara I still can get to try on clothes that I've never tried on before. =)




It's a pity Jack cant enter the changing room because it's only for ladies. So I have no one to ask for comments. Shopping with girls is better I guess. =X
That's the black shorts I bought at Far East. Looks kind of casual eh. But who cares. Try so many tops, in the end I chose the purple one cause it's the cheapest. I superly love the orange one, but it was kinda of long because it's a M-size. I actually rolled the bottom in that pic. Hmm maybe I will still buy the orange top if I have the money.
After that, we went to Suntec and I bought a Coudoroy (don't know if I spelt it correctly) pants from Fox. I never expect to buy that pants either. I was actually in search for a skirt, but Topshop's skirts are freaking expensive. So I paid $54.90 for the pants, including alteration fee, because the pants was too long. Yea, I'm short.
But after I buy that, I saw cheaper skirts from ebase. Well, think it's too late anyway.
Before I can start wearing all the nice clothes, I think I have to slim down first because recently I've been eating too much 'good' food. Look at my flabby arms in the pic. Oh man!
Anyway I think I look forward to CNY more than the ang moh's New Year. Though it'll be quite boring again, but never mind. At least there's some form of family get-together and best of all, there's holidays and red packets!! My bank account is yearning for more money. =)
School is starting so so so soon. Haiz. And we dismissed at 5 almost everyday. I hope I can get into a good CG. =)
Anyway after all the complaining, I realise I should be thankful for some things. At least I don't have to finish holiday assignments now, unlike my brother who's trying to chiong them I guess.
2006 is really a very NEW beginning for me indeed. Too new that I'm becoming afraid. Anyway life goes on as usual. I just hope I can survive. All the best to those taking O's next year! =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart