Saturday, January 14, 2006
Count your blessings
The 2nd week of the dreaded 3 months have ended. And it's like I went to school for only 2 days. =X
I didnt plan to pon school today. It's just that I had a sudden stomachache in the morning before going to school, and I'm going to be late no matter how. So I went to see the doc after that, because afterall my stomachache had lasted for more than a week.
I think I'm the most uncommitted person in my CG, and also in Xinmin. Feel kinda guilty about that, because I'm like the bad kid.
And I think I've missed out alot in lectures. I've not attended any Chemistry lectures at all. Think I'm going to die. And I should have missed alot of chances to bond with my fellow CG mates. Therefore, I can conclude that again I will have trouble making friends. =(
Anyway this 3 months is short. Just hope I can survive this ordeal.
I figure that indeed, Secondary school friends are the best. Most people still stick with their own secondary school mates. And for me, I prefer that too, just that most of them are from e1. But that's ok. It feels good to be with people you know.
And for my CG, well I can openly say I don't really like it, because I think we're not united. Now it's already splitted to 2 large groups already. And it's like I don't really belong in either group. Not going to school for so many days make me feel even more left out.
Anyway, I've 'interviewed' a few people, all from various JCs. Everyone seemed to like the school spirit there, except they still don't know alot of people. Well that's the fact I guess, it certainly takes time to warm things up and break all the bits of ice between us. Maybe it will take more than 2 years. Who knows.
Whatever it is, instead of complaining, maybe I should count my blessings instead.
In a post I wrote last year, it said something like there's actually many little incidents/details/gestures in your daily life that can brighten one's day.
# Knowing that Sam, Sel and Chris is in choir together with me brightens my day.
# Gossiping with each other about the good old days in choir brightens my day.
# Knowing that people actually think the same way as you do brightens my day.
# Looking at Sam smiling so sweetly as ever brightens my day.
# Listening to Selene's funny jokes brightens my day.
# Hearing Chris complaining that she wants to quit choir brightens my day, somehow because I know she's being herself again =)
# Having dinner together after choir with good old friends brightens my day.
# Having a free lift home from Selene really brightens my day.
# Knowing some people who asked you to continue to stay in TJ somehow brightens my day.
# Having the same old few who bothered to talk to you everyday when you go online brightens my day.
# Chatting with my beloved mama and calling her a bitch brightens my day. =)
# Bonn saying " So long never talk like this le", knowing that he's still the Bonn I know really brightens my day. =)
And for those who just don't bother, suan le, it's not worth it. I will not upset myself and only will love those who love me.
Yep there's actually so many little blessings around me in just a single day, and I have no reason to be upset at all.
I'll enjoy my weekend to the fullest! Going to bao bei's house for Saw marathon tml, and my cousin's wedding on sunday! =) Hope I survive.
I didnt plan to pon school today. It's just that I had a sudden stomachache in the morning before going to school, and I'm going to be late no matter how. So I went to see the doc after that, because afterall my stomachache had lasted for more than a week.
I think I'm the most uncommitted person in my CG, and also in Xinmin. Feel kinda guilty about that, because I'm like the bad kid.
And I think I've missed out alot in lectures. I've not attended any Chemistry lectures at all. Think I'm going to die. And I should have missed alot of chances to bond with my fellow CG mates. Therefore, I can conclude that again I will have trouble making friends. =(
Anyway this 3 months is short. Just hope I can survive this ordeal.
I figure that indeed, Secondary school friends are the best. Most people still stick with their own secondary school mates. And for me, I prefer that too, just that most of them are from e1. But that's ok. It feels good to be with people you know.
And for my CG, well I can openly say I don't really like it, because I think we're not united. Now it's already splitted to 2 large groups already. And it's like I don't really belong in either group. Not going to school for so many days make me feel even more left out.
Anyway, I've 'interviewed' a few people, all from various JCs. Everyone seemed to like the school spirit there, except they still don't know alot of people. Well that's the fact I guess, it certainly takes time to warm things up and break all the bits of ice between us. Maybe it will take more than 2 years. Who knows.
Whatever it is, instead of complaining, maybe I should count my blessings instead.
In a post I wrote last year, it said something like there's actually many little incidents/details/gestures in your daily life that can brighten one's day.
# Knowing that Sam, Sel and Chris is in choir together with me brightens my day.
# Gossiping with each other about the good old days in choir brightens my day.
# Knowing that people actually think the same way as you do brightens my day.
# Looking at Sam smiling so sweetly as ever brightens my day.
# Listening to Selene's funny jokes brightens my day.
# Hearing Chris complaining that she wants to quit choir brightens my day, somehow because I know she's being herself again =)
# Having dinner together after choir with good old friends brightens my day.
# Having a free lift home from Selene really brightens my day.
# Knowing some people who asked you to continue to stay in TJ somehow brightens my day.
# Having the same old few who bothered to talk to you everyday when you go online brightens my day.
# Chatting with my beloved mama and calling her a bitch brightens my day. =)
# Bonn saying " So long never talk like this le", knowing that he's still the Bonn I know really brightens my day. =)
And for those who just don't bother, suan le, it's not worth it. I will not upset myself and only will love those who love me.
Yep there's actually so many little blessings around me in just a single day, and I have no reason to be upset at all.
I'll enjoy my weekend to the fullest! Going to bao bei's house for Saw marathon tml, and my cousin's wedding on sunday! =) Hope I survive.
this heart of mine confessed at 1/14/2006 12:18:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart