Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An off day at last =)

I woke up and feel my nose blocked up like hell and my voice sound like a frog. -_-''' So I decided to pon work and stay at home and rest, rather than scaring my customers. And thankfully Cherence was very nice and let me off. =) But I kinda feel bad at the same time because Wei En and Cherence will have extra work. =X

Wei En has been helping me to sell the towels when I was in chalet. And I heard he sold 10 boxes to a customer today. =) That's so great!!

Anyway I'm really happy that I don't have to go to work, because finally I have a chance to pig out at home. =) After working for the past week, I think I've not been at home for a long time. Everyday when I woke up I have to rush off to work. And when I'm back, I'll rush off to sleep. So there's no interaction between my family. Sad ya?

I finished watching all my Lost series in the morning. Sawyer is so shuai!!! And he has dimples!!! *drools* . Jon-didi came over and in the end both brothers accompany me to cut my hair. Had a sudden urge to cut my hair, and Yvonne said before that I should. So I went to this salon in Avenue 8 which my brother introduced. He said that salon is very good for changing hairstyles.

And when I reached there, I was shocked to find out that the shop seemed a little...LKK. And there was a bunch of xiao hun hun inside, dyeing their hair I suppose. I started to be concerned about their standard.

Then the auntie asked what I want and showed me a magazine full of hairstyles of my hair length. Finally this thing happen to me! I always wanted some nice styles but just don't know how to describe it. And so I took a long time to choose the style I want and asked the auntie alot of questions like, 'is my fringe weird' that kind of thing. The auntie dared not talk much with me maybe because I was fussy in the first place. =X Jon-didi told me that auntie was very friendly with him.

And after everything when I stepped out of the salon, my brother said, " Wah Jie Jei, you become Ah Lian liao." -_-'''

Freaks. The magazine showed a quite shu nu hairstyle why it turned out that I look like ah lian. Maybe because after she cut it, my highlight was more obvious. The auntie also kept spraying water onto my hair and put tonnes of hair oil on it. -_-''' Disgusting.

But now that I've washed away all the unneccessary stuffs, I think I look more like myself and I began to like it. =) One thing is my upper part of the hair seems to be very short. Machiam like short hair. But I think overall it looked like there isn't much difference, except it's more layered.

After that we went Kovan to ****. For some reasons I cannot say out exactly what we did, because I was suppose to be on mc remember? I'm such a failure in that because it always ended up in the drain. I remember I didn't suck so much at it last time. What happened? Haix. Nevermind, I will continue to improve.

So at least I took a break today. No more boring Christmas songs, and promoting statements. =) But I will work harder tomorrow, because I'm going to be off on Thursday as well. YEAH!!! =)

Gonna have a sumptous dinner at Raffles hotel!! And my mum said it cost over 100 bucks. My brother said that there was a whole piece of abalone for each person. Shiok! I'm gonna get fat! And now that I'm fat I don't know what to wear. -_-''' My mum bought me a dress as well, but apparently she bought one size bigger and made me look like a pregnant woman. -_-''' If not I'm going to stick to my old prom dress again.

And I'm going to do Christmas shopping at the same time. Wonder where I can get the money at this time. Hmm. But still, I need to shop if not I won't have anymore time. I owe alot of people many gifts. =X

Hope tomorrow's sales will be good! =)

this heart of mine confessed at 12/13/2005 10:41:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard