Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Resolution

Hmm soon we'll have to welcome 2006.
Seriously I look forward to that, and at the same time I don't. Contradicting? Ya.

I look forward to that because the current year hasn't been so well for me and I hope there's a new beginning for me next year. 2005 really passed too fast. I've missed many good things and have taken them for granted. I didn't really cherish each moment I have, and have overlooked certain things which are deemed to be important. Maybe 2005 was just a year for me to mug for O's. I miss 2004 seriously. There's much more fun in Sec 3 and probably that would be the happiest year ever in my life. But hopefully there's better years to come too.

And I don't look forward to it, well there's many many reasons.

#1 I don't want to go to a new environment aka JC. I've been to the subject combinations talk at TJC and met those who will be going to spend the 3 months with me. Seriously it doesn't give me a good feeling. Everyone clump together in cliques. And I hate that kind of circumstances seriously. It always make me feel insecure, unwanted, anti-social. I'll be not who I really am.

#2 People say Secondary school life is the best time of your whole lifetime. And soon I'll pass that phase soon. I want to remain youthful. *groans* I'm not prepared to move on yet. I still haven't rest enough. I need more time.

#3 Seriously I have no clear idea what my life will be like after the new year has come. I don't know what my future will become. Usually it has been gradually moving up level by level, from Pri 1 to Pri 6, then Sec 1 to Sec 4. And now what? There's so much choices to choose from. Should I go JC or Poly? What will I do after that? And very soon, in a few years time, I'll be in Singapore's workforce contributing the the economy. =X [why do I sound like my cousin?]

Well Well, my future is so bleak. But what I do today, will determine my future. Actually I kind of made up my mind to do Nursing, after I saw Ngee Ann's magazine. The possibility of futher studies seem quite high. And I want to do something I like too. Going to JC or Poly has it's own pros and cons, so I hope my parents can support me in whatever I choose.

In the meantime, I am so not looking forward to start school at TJC. I don't like the idea of going school again. I really envy those people who don't go 3 months and can work and earn more money, gaining more experience in the meantime.
And will there be homework and tests for first 3 months? Probably so.

Freaks!! It's freaking me out!!! I don't want to meet people I don't want to meet. [Hmm the english sounds wrong]

Stop telling me that going to school is fun all that. Because those who tell me that are not going to school themselves.

Well there's got to be a New Year Resolution for each year. I remember mine last year was to have more homecook meals. But apparently it wasn't true at all and I had to eat out more often than I thought.

This year I hope I can maintain a balance for family, friends and work. No more conflicts I hope. =)

Well, no matter what. Hope everyone have a good year ahead and all the best!! I need time to convince myself to move on. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 12/31/2005 12:54:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard