Saturday, December 03, 2005

Malaysia Trip

I'm back! With lots of shopping done!! =)

Think my brother and I were the most xing fu ones because we had the most benefits. =D It has been a long time I shopped till so happy, and the best thing is I don't have to pay a single cent for anything. Woohoo!!

The first day
We stopped by at Malacca for Nonya lunch. It's the same old place we always been to, because the food is cheap and the chendol is nice! Then we went Markota Parade and do a little shopping for my job. Manage to buy the black shoes, but it seems uncomfortable. -_-'''

Then after that we reached Port Dickson. It was so B-O-R-I-N-G. My mum said there was some sea sports but apparently the current was too strong and they didn't allow us to. Thank goodness we reached there quite late and we weren't bored to death. In the end I spent the whole night playing dai dee with my brother and dad, and I lost so much!!! Haix. They are bullies.

The second day
Then we went to KL, where I expect to do alot of shopping. Thank god KLCC was just within walking distance from our hotel, and that shopping mall was really HUGE. It's probably twice bigger than Suntec I guess. We didn't manage to finish shopping around the whole mall believe it or not. Bought many tees from Body Glove, Diesel etc. =) My mum suddenly became so generous and bought many clothes for us. Great isn't it? That's so not her. My brother bought many nice clothes too, and I helped him choose some of them too! He's such a metrosexual.

My brother and I shared a room at KL's hotel and that's so great! I have the bed all to myself again and the room was spacious enough for 2 person. =) Then we pigged out and had lots of crackers, instant noodles, chocolates etc and played dai dee again. Wow! I'm really getting fatter. Eat the whole day can.

The third day
This is the first time I took their LRT system in Malaysia. It's kinda small compared to our MRT, but not too bad. I still think Singapore has the better transport system. We took it and then reached a bus interchange where we take a bus up to the Cable car station to Genting. Sounds so ma fan right? Coz my dad was trying to save costs and he said taking a taxi up there will most likely get conned by those taxi drivers.

Genting was kinda short, because we had to get down by 715pm. In the end my brother, mum and I played bowling and pool while my dad head off for the casino. What's so great about the casino? You just pay to lose money! Anyway that was the place where I had my virgin pool game! I love it man! My brother was much more pro than me, while I'm the one who always make alot of noise when I missed the ball. Hahx! But too bad, my brother is underage and can't play pool in Singapore. I want to play pool again!!! I want!!!

Then we did a little shopping there, and watched Zathura. The show is alright. Typical kids show. But the little boys- Walter and Danny are so cute!!! Love the accent.

The fourth day
Before we went back, we went to Berjaya Times Square for last minute shopping. There's even a theme park inside the shopping mall! I wanted to play the rollar coaster, but apparently my brother was too hum when he saw there were actually 2 loops, and decide not to play with me.
-_-'''
Boring. But anyway I bought many stuffs again! Love it man!! Times Square is somewhat like the bigger version of Bugis Market where there's all the cheaper clothes and shoes. Then KLCC was more for shopping for branded stuffs. Actually Malaysia's branded goods are much more expensive than Singapore's, eg. Roxy and Quiksilver. But it's great for looking for cheaper stuffs.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
My dad bought this pair of pumps for me at Times Square. It only cost RM 29.90!!! So cheap can!! And it's really comfortable. Blisters-no-more! =) And I find the design cute too. But Augus saw it and say: Your shoe ar *sniggers* very ke ai. [In chinese] Which was so sacarstic. Never mind. Comfortable can le.


Yep these are some of the tees I bought at different places. Not bad I guess. And it's quite cheap also ba. Reasonable price. I know I can get even cheaper stuffs at Bangkok, but well. Next time ba.


Bought this imitation Puma bag at Times Square for only RM39.90. Not bad la. I think in Singapore maybe slightly more expensive. If the bag is brown instead of black it will be something I've seen in Singapore.

This 3 pairs of socks only cost 3 for RM12!! So cheap!! I should have bought more, but well, I don't think I need so many of them anyway. I need them for my job, that's why I bought it.

Actually I bought other things too but I'm too lazy to take photos, because I haven't unpack. Yea I'm lazy.

I kind of miss Singapore food. Though Malaysia's food are quite similar, but the way they cook the food is different and I don't like it. It has that kind of Malay taste lar, not that I'm racist. I rather eat fast food there. Immediately when we reached Singapore, we went to avenue 8 for chilli stingray!! Shiok! Plus the chinchalok! Yummy~

So yea, I've put on weight these few days. -_-''' Hope I'll slim down again. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 12/03/2005 11:41:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard