Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm working tomorrow!

I had to wake up real early today because I promised to pei Augus do some 'volunteer' work. It was sort of last minute because he like told me yesterday only. And being the superly nice friend I am, I agreed to accompany him as nobody is going with him already. See I'm so nice!

Never mind, he was nice enough too and treat me to MacDonald's breakfast anyway. Thanks man! =) Augus's sister and grandma went for that 'volunteer' thing too. It was some sort of ushering job at Swiss Dream circus (i think, crap name) that we had to usher the old folks from St Theresa Home into the circus. That's all! The rest of the time we stayed outside and welcome all the MALAYS who entered the circus. In the end we were even allowed to watch a free show. But it was really hot and stuffy inside so we decided to get out.

Then, Augus, his sister and I went to National Library since it's so nearby only. Seriously I think his sister is really pretty. She has nice eyes and her lashes were nice. Totally different from Augus, apart from the long lashes. hahaz. But his sister looked sweet.

So we borrowed some chinese novels at the library and walked all the way to Douby Ghaut station because Augus wanted to. -_-''' Make us sweat like hell. I actually wanted to go to Taka to get my work pass otherwise I can't work tomorrow. So he accompanied me there, while his sister went home.

And believe it or not, we went into Kinokuniya and the Orchard Library again, looking for chinese novels! It's so unbelievable can!!! I've been into the library 2 times a day! And I seriously can't imagine Augus reading chinese novels, and most of them romance. Wah really not bad man. Now he influenced me to read chinese novels, and I borrowed 2 of them, which I find very difficult to finish. =X Augus borrowed 9 books btw. Crazy man. Always see him gi-la in class, but he loves reading chinese novels I guess.

Yep I'm going to work in Taka tomorrow till school starts. I just hope I wont be too blur. But thankfully I'm not working alone anymore. Wei En was posted to the same place and me, and although we're promoting different things, at least it's nearby. Hahaz =) Great! I just hope everything goes well.

Come and support me if you're looking for any Christmas exchange gifts. =)

this heart of mine confessed at 12/04/2005 11:22:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard