Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I love shopping!!! =D
Went on Christmas shopping today with Boonie, Boonie's sis, Felicia and Ling. =D Shopping with a bunch of girls is so fun. And Boonie's sis is a very good shopper and I like her taste of clothes. =) But Boonie and her sis definitely have very distinct taste in choosing clothes.
So first we Far East to check out for cheap deals. But most of the time Boonie's sis was the one shopping around while the rest of us were laughing am0ng ourselves. So I didnt manage to buy anything there. But today I found out that Far East has very nice Hainanese Chicken Rice at the top floor, and it's cheap too! The shop gives me a 'Hong Kong' feeling. And the salted vegetable soup was delicious. =P And best of all it's economical too!
Then we went to one of the Mango sales around. Actually Mango sales are not so good afterall because their clothes are either too formal or too casual for us. Don't really like the clothes there seriously. But thankfully there wasn't so many people around. Again I bought nothing.
Then we went to Wheelock Place's Zara. Wow I love the Zara there. It's super BIG!!! My paradise!!! Actually I prefer clothes from Zara then Mango. And Boonie and I got crazy and we tried on many clothes.

This brown top was nice!! I nearly bought it you know. But after much persuasion from my friends, I have to admit it's kind of not worth paying $34.90 for this piece of cloth. I think Eve will go crazy if she knows that we actually wanted to buy such a expensive top. The one Boonie tried on was kind of low-cut huh? But the colour scheme suit her so well.
Next we tried on this tee. It's actually the same design just that it's in different colour. The pink one is actually so me. But this top made us look more casual also. And it cost $34.90!! I can get a similar kind in Malaysia for like, $15 ?

Boonie bought this green top in the end for $29.90. Not bad ba. She look very intellectual wearing that. She looks good in green, cap sleeves and turtle-necks. I don't fit any of the above stated at all, because I'll look like a fat ass. The top I tried wasn't very nice because the sleeve was weird. But I like the design nevertheless.
I name Zara as my favourite apparel store for the time being. Because it's usually huge and the clothes are classified properly (unlike Mango). And they have big changing rooms with big mirrors!!! I love it man!! Make me feel like a spoilt princess. =X
So after Zara we went to Taka (again =X) because of Fox. I bought myself the Fox denim skirt that I wanted for so long. =) Finally I bought something. But I realise it was supposed to be Christmas shopping and not shopping for myself!!And so I began to panic. The Puma tee I wanted to buy for my brother was sold out!! So freaks can!! I just saw it yesterday! I think he'll love that tee seriously, but too bad. Bought him something else in the end.
Wanted to shop more but can't. Because I have to meet Jack to watch King Kong. I actually bought the tickets through the AXS machines. It's so much faster and I'm so glad that I avoided those long queues. Wonder why the people queuing are so dumb. =X But to tell the truth, I can only buy tickets through AXS because of NETS card. Anyway the 3-hour long show was nice. But ending was kind of sad, and dumb at the same time. How can a King Kong fall in love with a girl?? :S
And when I return home, there's tang yuan to eat too!! And it's pink in colour!! Feel blessed. But have to work again tomorrow. =( Never mind. It's going to be my last few days already. I should enjoy it. And maybe I have to work for Christmas too. Sian-ed. And I already found out that I have to go to TJC on 27th already. Double sian. Kind of don't want to go back to school already, but haix....
Nevermind. Today is a fun day and I should enjoy it to the fullest!!! Every day should be a special day. =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart