Friday, December 16, 2005

I got into TJC

Yep, and into Science stream. I'm beginning to have seconds thoughts about Science stream because Arts stream seems to have more interesting subjects. Anyway it's just the first 3 months. I have a bad feeling that O's will be worse, and my gut feeling is always quite accurate.

Anyway I'm still keen on taking Nursing. If not, I want to get the feel of Poly life.

I have no idea who's going to TJC seriously, except Samantha. That means I have to start knowing people all over again. Sian. -_-'''

Ok, I need to work later again. And I still sound like a frog. -_-''' Wonder when my voice is coming back. I need a stronger medicine soon, cause my nose is giving me alot of problems. I dont have the mood to work today seriously. I still want more shopping sprees. But mama is going to visit me today and I'm so looking forward to that. I got her a Christmas gift le!!! And I like it myself. Hehx.

Yesterday went on a shopping spree with Jack and bought many things for myself and for Christmas. =) In the end I had to borrow 50 bucks from him, because I'm so broke. My mum doesnt want to give me anymore allowance and is more calculative when it comes to money matters after I work. =X pissed.

And I still have some prezzies to settle. And I still want to do more shopping for myself. I bought a casual dress from POA which only cost 20 bucks!!!! Freaks, I want to get more dresses from POA. It's nice, I love the colour scheme!!! It sure feels good when you buy something and you're not the one paying for it. =D But when I have to pay up it will be painful.

Oh well. There's Mango sale going on till X'mas. Hopefully I can get something nice from there. But yesterday was so crowded and I cant really take a close look at the clothes. I love SALES!!!! Can there be a Fox sales too? I want the Fox denim skirt---at a cheaper price.

Then after that I went to my mum's company dinner at Swissotel. It kinda suck actually. Worse than our grad night. And the emcee was totally lousy. My brother and I were practically bored to death.

The food wasn't that great either and the service was very poor. We have to wait for our food for a long time.

But I met alot of people that I have not met for a long time. I met my Mum's bosses's children and they have grew up pretty much, just like me. Cheryl used to be a little plump but now she's really pretty. Tall and slim and all!! My ideal shen cai can!!! And I'm still short and fat as before. =X Then there was also Auntie Helen's sons which are so shuai now!!! OMG!!! I remember the 4 of them had a botak hairstyle once. I should go and seduce them and soon, I'll become one of the tai-tais. Muahahahha!!

Just joking lar. I think they are spoilt, so ya. I want to be the one being spoilt u know.

Alright back to my work already. I've been dreaming of all those Elle's boxes. Really scary. My aim is to finish selling all my stocks. I'm going to do it! =)

this heart of mine confessed at 12/16/2005 11:15:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard