Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hi These are the latest Elle's designs for X'mas

I've been saying the above statement for don't know how many million times everytime I saw a potential customer. There's nothing much I can say seriously. -__-'''

Yep I'm selling Elle's towels at Taka and it's tiring and sian, because there are usually not swarmed with customers. Imagine standing on the same old spot, promoting the same old thing for less than a month. Never had I done this before. It's boring la. I'm envious that Wei En get to sell bedlinen. That's more interesting, though challenging.

The first day was really boring because I don't know anyone there and there weren't many customers on Monday. I only sold $90 plus of stuffs. What a failure.

But the second day was much better. I earned 400 plus bucks ok! And I got to know a new person, which is Ryan. Actually I always thought his name was Bryan, until Thursday when he tried to key in his no. on my hp and I realised it was Ryan, and I kept laughing non-stop after that. At first he tried to type his name, and SWAM appear instead of Ryan and he didn't know how to change it. But I think I shall call him Swam because it sounds so gay, just like him.

Anyway Swam taught me many things, like how to fold towels. -____-'''.

And I also knew another guy working in Taka who's also 16. I forgot his name actually, but found that it's Chuan Yao. What a difficult-to-remember name lor.

Then there was also another girl selling soap and I found out she's studying Nursing at NYP!! So cool!!! Must ask her more bout that. And she looks very sweet and pretty. =)

Actually all the staffs at Taka are very friendly and amiable. Cherence was really nice to me. And there was Darren too who always smile to me, but don't know why Wei En say he always look so dao to him. And I think one of our supervisors there is very cool! Lolx. Abit like that kind of Ah Beng, but decent at the same time. But heard from Swam that he smokes. =( Sad. But he has a nice smile seriously.

I've learnt quite a bit of things from the job, and met some quite nice customers. Like there was one customer, where she one shot bought 10 boxes of towels from me, and bought another 10 boxes from me the next day. And she said I was pretty!!! Happy!! Anyway that customer really bought alot of stuffs. She not only buy towels from me, she bought other stuffs in huge quantity as well. And today, I realise she bought over 20 cartons of stuffs. Wah must be a rich tai-tai, but at the same time she doesnt dress too loudly. I should ask her to be my godma or something man. =X

Working for the past 5 days seem to be like a camp for me. I've not touched the com for so long and not watched any tv. Every morning I wake up I must head for work. And when I return I got to sleep because it's a long day ahead. But I've grown accustomed to working long hours after these days. Good experience indeed. Hope I won't stone so much anymore.

And now finally, I get to take a break and enjoy the e3 chalet. I'm going to enjoy it!!! I have no time to be upset over dumb and superficial stuffs anymore since nobody cares about them most of the time. Boo to them. I hate you all!

Finally can see Boonie and Chris!! =D

I'll only love people who love me. Yea I'm selfish.

this heart of mine confessed at 12/10/2005 07:16:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard