Monday, December 12, 2005
e3 Chalet @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris [possibly our last class gathering]
e3 chalet was fun!!! well, at least it's much better than last year's chalet at Aloha Loyang.
Actually I reckon these gatherings don't need much planning. Things can happen simultaneously sometimes. The bbq was alright too, but I regretted not staying throughout and finish the sotong. That's because Boonie, Chris and I stole some of the boys' bikes and rode off. In the end Boonie and I had a great time at the Pasir Ris Park playground, relishing our childhood pleasures. I swing on the swing till my butt and thighs hurt because the seat was too small for me. -_-''' Do I have a big butt? *ponders*
But when we get back, the both of us immediately went to kope the boy's sambal fish. Too bad it wasn't stingray. But the fish was just great as well. It was supposed to be Iok Khai's actually, but we finished up most of it. =X And Ioky didnt argue back. That's so unlikely of him. I jokingly asked him to shell the prawns for us too because our hands were dirty after cycling, and we touched Chris's bike's chains when it broke down halfway. And Ioky really did! He suddenly became so nice. So he became my Fatimah for a short few minutes. =) He even delivered the chocolate emicake into the room when I asked him to!! Can Ioky forever be Fatimah?
Oh ya. The chocolate emicake was damn yummy!!! The chocolate is so creamy and rich! =P It was actually Zherong's pre-birthday cake. And I missed the singing of the birthday song for him. =( Hmm..I want that as my birthday cake. Must hint mummy le. =)
Augus was also acting very strangely in the chalet. He kept having long phonecalls late at night. When Wee Teng and I tried to get near him and kpo, he walked away immediately. And he even
cover himself with the blanket and sms underneath it. Wonder who is that man, though he claims it's Ling Wei and wanted to 'hen dao duo ai' from Esmo.
And he's kinda high. The first night when I slept he was quite near beside me and started saying: 'Sarah bu yao qiang jian wo' that kind of thing. So -_-'''. And he kept asking others[girls] to 'pei him sui jiao'. Abit sot ya? And when I returned from the cycling and swinging, I complained that my butt hurts to Boonie. Then he say, he'll help me massage my butt if I massage his. -_-''' That's unlikely of Augus seriously. Hahaz but we kept laughing at him. =)
And if you ever go to Pasir Ris park, DO NOT EVER RENT THEIR SKATES!!!!! because they suck like hell. Seriously I think they are only A-bec 1 or 2 sia. The cushion of the skates came out, and it's made of plastic, and the wheels are worn out like dunno what. Hate it man! Waste my money. I had more fun cycling.
Shijie brought his own skates and it's damn easy to play with. But one thing is, I cant control his skates properly because it moved too fast when it comes to slopes, and I can't slow it down.
We played pool and bowl too. I'm such a lousy failure in bowling. Wonder what got into me, and I scored the worst results. =X Realise Chris had a very good posture when she bowled. Cool man. And Mel was some tyco in pool. Her accuracy was almost 85% i would say. And I learnt a few tips from her and Augus. =) I seriously want to play pool properly.
Think this chalet was kind of successful because of Terence, who started the fire. It's a very important role you know. And I prefer that kind of Terence, not the crabby one. And of cause there's Yvonne who planned everything and organised the food. =) And Chris and Boonie for sleeping beside me. =) Boonie-mama kept clinging onto my hand. It reminds me of the time in Perth. And everyone who appeared in the chalet and make it happening. =D
Seriously I hope there would be another 4e3 chalet. Whether if it will be possible will depend on everyone's effort to make time for it I guess. I hope we can have more gatherings soon. =)
Ok. Time to sleep otherwise I'll scare my potential customers away due to my panda eyes. =X
Actually I reckon these gatherings don't need much planning. Things can happen simultaneously sometimes. The bbq was alright too, but I regretted not staying throughout and finish the sotong. That's because Boonie, Chris and I stole some of the boys' bikes and rode off. In the end Boonie and I had a great time at the Pasir Ris Park playground, relishing our childhood pleasures. I swing on the swing till my butt and thighs hurt because the seat was too small for me. -_-''' Do I have a big butt? *ponders*
But when we get back, the both of us immediately went to kope the boy's sambal fish. Too bad it wasn't stingray. But the fish was just great as well. It was supposed to be Iok Khai's actually, but we finished up most of it. =X And Ioky didnt argue back. That's so unlikely of him. I jokingly asked him to shell the prawns for us too because our hands were dirty after cycling, and we touched Chris's bike's chains when it broke down halfway. And Ioky really did! He suddenly became so nice. So he became my Fatimah for a short few minutes. =) He even delivered the chocolate emicake into the room when I asked him to!! Can Ioky forever be Fatimah?
Oh ya. The chocolate emicake was damn yummy!!! The chocolate is so creamy and rich! =P It was actually Zherong's pre-birthday cake. And I missed the singing of the birthday song for him. =( Hmm..I want that as my birthday cake. Must hint mummy le. =)
Augus was also acting very strangely in the chalet. He kept having long phonecalls late at night. When Wee Teng and I tried to get near him and kpo, he walked away immediately. And he even
cover himself with the blanket and sms underneath it. Wonder who is that man, though he claims it's Ling Wei and wanted to 'hen dao duo ai' from Esmo.
And he's kinda high. The first night when I slept he was quite near beside me and started saying: 'Sarah bu yao qiang jian wo' that kind of thing. So -_-'''. And he kept asking others[girls] to 'pei him sui jiao'. Abit sot ya? And when I returned from the cycling and swinging, I complained that my butt hurts to Boonie. Then he say, he'll help me massage my butt if I massage his. -_-''' That's unlikely of Augus seriously. Hahaz but we kept laughing at him. =)
And if you ever go to Pasir Ris park, DO NOT EVER RENT THEIR SKATES!!!!! because they suck like hell. Seriously I think they are only A-bec 1 or 2 sia. The cushion of the skates came out, and it's made of plastic, and the wheels are worn out like dunno what. Hate it man! Waste my money. I had more fun cycling.
Shijie brought his own skates and it's damn easy to play with. But one thing is, I cant control his skates properly because it moved too fast when it comes to slopes, and I can't slow it down.
We played pool and bowl too. I'm such a lousy failure in bowling. Wonder what got into me, and I scored the worst results. =X Realise Chris had a very good posture when she bowled. Cool man. And Mel was some tyco in pool. Her accuracy was almost 85% i would say. And I learnt a few tips from her and Augus. =) I seriously want to play pool properly.
Think this chalet was kind of successful because of Terence, who started the fire. It's a very important role you know. And I prefer that kind of Terence, not the crabby one. And of cause there's Yvonne who planned everything and organised the food. =) And Chris and Boonie for sleeping beside me. =) Boonie-mama kept clinging onto my hand. It reminds me of the time in Perth. And everyone who appeared in the chalet and make it happening. =D
Seriously I hope there would be another 4e3 chalet. Whether if it will be possible will depend on everyone's effort to make time for it I guess. I hope we can have more gatherings soon. =)
Ok. Time to sleep otherwise I'll scare my potential customers away due to my panda eyes. =X
this heart of mine confessed at 12/12/2005 11:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart