Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Nice cool weather
It kept raining non-stop today, and the temperature is constantly at 20+ degree celsius. Why can't everyday be like that? =)
I bet Felix must be seeing snow right out of his window now. I'm so envious. I want a White Christmas someday.
The weather is really so good for sleeping, and I woke up at 1230 today. =)
Sleeping in is also a form of happiness ba.
On a rainy afternoon like this, I just feel like staying at home and enjoy a piggy life. But of course, too much of that will be b-o-r-i-n-g. I remember last November holiday I was struggling to have a piggy life, and now, I can get it almost anytime I want.
Ironically, sometimes I dislike being at home myself. But today, it feels good to be alone. My brother went to SL camp all of a sudden yesterday. It's strange, he's not a SL and he still have to go? He actually promised to go blading with me today. But thankfully, with the rain and all, I don't think it is ideal for blading. Now I can enjoy the bliss of doing whatever I want. =)
I actually wanted to highlight my hair today. But the blardy ( I know I shouldn't scold ppl like that but well) hairdresser was not there today. Crap! Just when I have the mood to do so. Maybe that's fate.
Strangely, I feel very light-hearted today. Just facing the computer and listen to Pachabel's Canon in D and enjoy the cold wind. It's a luxury to me. =) At least for today.
Well, yesterday I went shopping with Angie, Liyue and Dorcas for grad night stuffs. Ber didnt follow because of her exams the next day. Haix. Otherwise it would be a 505 outing le. Anyway, I'm glad I finally settled my dress, which is the main thing. Now more or less, I know what to get already ba. =)
The dress I bought was damn damn cheap!!! I'm so happy!! Bought it from Far East's Shibuya. Actually Far East has many cheap deals. Xiaobian bought a black dress from Bus Stop and it was cheap too, and at the same time it doesnt look too cheapo. At first we went to PS where there's Dorothy Perkins, m)phosis, Chomel, BLUM and alot more la. Cant remember all the shops. Their dress were like, kinda too over, and it's more expensive. Worst of all, all of the dresses are so low cut. Everything is perfect except the low cut. -_-'''
I actually tried on a pink dress that is very nice. Price is ok I think. But didn't get it anyway. An aunty saw it and say it's nice too, and told me I can match it with heels.
Then I went to phuturelondon. Well I set my eyes on a dress and the colour is very nice, kinda creamy gray kind of colour, but guess what, it cost a freaking $149!!! So expensive. Actually I wont mind buying it if I have the money, but it's kinda not worth it, because I don't wear such dresses often. Why should I buy something that's so steep. Anyway I tried it on.
I bet Felix must be seeing snow right out of his window now. I'm so envious. I want a White Christmas someday.
The weather is really so good for sleeping, and I woke up at 1230 today. =)
Sleeping in is also a form of happiness ba.
On a rainy afternoon like this, I just feel like staying at home and enjoy a piggy life. But of course, too much of that will be b-o-r-i-n-g. I remember last November holiday I was struggling to have a piggy life, and now, I can get it almost anytime I want.
Ironically, sometimes I dislike being at home myself. But today, it feels good to be alone. My brother went to SL camp all of a sudden yesterday. It's strange, he's not a SL and he still have to go? He actually promised to go blading with me today. But thankfully, with the rain and all, I don't think it is ideal for blading. Now I can enjoy the bliss of doing whatever I want. =)
I actually wanted to highlight my hair today. But the blardy ( I know I shouldn't scold ppl like that but well) hairdresser was not there today. Crap! Just when I have the mood to do so. Maybe that's fate.
Strangely, I feel very light-hearted today. Just facing the computer and listen to Pachabel's Canon in D and enjoy the cold wind. It's a luxury to me. =) At least for today.
Well, yesterday I went shopping with Angie, Liyue and Dorcas for grad night stuffs. Ber didnt follow because of her exams the next day. Haix. Otherwise it would be a 505 outing le. Anyway, I'm glad I finally settled my dress, which is the main thing. Now more or less, I know what to get already ba. =)
The dress I bought was damn damn cheap!!! I'm so happy!! Bought it from Far East's Shibuya. Actually Far East has many cheap deals. Xiaobian bought a black dress from Bus Stop and it was cheap too, and at the same time it doesnt look too cheapo. At first we went to PS where there's Dorothy Perkins, m)phosis, Chomel, BLUM and alot more la. Cant remember all the shops. Their dress were like, kinda too over, and it's more expensive. Worst of all, all of the dresses are so low cut. Everything is perfect except the low cut. -_-'''
I actually tried on a pink dress that is very nice. Price is ok I think. But didn't get it anyway. An aunty saw it and say it's nice too, and told me I can match it with heels.
Then I went to phuturelondon. Well I set my eyes on a dress and the colour is very nice, kinda creamy gray kind of colour, but guess what, it cost a freaking $149!!! So expensive. Actually I wont mind buying it if I have the money, but it's kinda not worth it, because I don't wear such dresses often. Why should I buy something that's so steep. Anyway I tried it on.
It looks too formal, come to think of it now. I'm not going to a super long zhong ball anyway. And that's the only photo I took of trying the dress.
Actually the dress I bought wasn't the exact look I had imagined to. I expected to buy more vibrant colours at first, but well, my dress is brown and it made me look kinda mature. And somehow I think it looks like lingerie too. -_-''' But anyway that dress give me an instant slimming effect. So hahahaz!! Liyue and Dorcas chose it for me, and I think it's quite worthwhile ba. Only $49.90 leh!!! I saved 100 bucks can.
Anyway I had a nice time trying on clothes too!! Love trying them on. =)
Hope all goes well. =) Enjoy~
this heart of mine confessed at 11/22/2005 02:59:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart