Tuesday, November 08, 2005
My brother is at Orchard watching movie now...=(
My brother stink up the toilet with his stupid hair spray, and went out with his friends. And I'm all alone, stuck at home doing my revision. Looks like he's having alot of fun with his friends nowadays. It kind of remind me of those good old days last year, where we have no important examinations and hanging out with friends is a must.
Darn, why am I sounding so old?
But I seriously think we have the most fun during Sec 2 and Sec 3. After that it gets slightly difficult I guess. So all young kids should really enjoy and have lots of fun while they can.
Ya, and what am I doing here now. By right I should writing compos, but erm...=X
I'll go do my compo now, and think of all the fun my brother is having with his friends.
I can't wait for Dang Ou tomorrow. =)
Darn, why am I sounding so old?
But I seriously think we have the most fun during Sec 2 and Sec 3. After that it gets slightly difficult I guess. So all young kids should really enjoy and have lots of fun while they can.
Ya, and what am I doing here now. By right I should writing compos, but erm...=X
I'll go do my compo now, and think of all the fun my brother is having with his friends.
I can't wait for Dang Ou tomorrow. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 11/08/2005 04:00:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart