Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Mad-Hatters!!
Actually I'm continuing from what I have stopped that day.
Yesterday's graduation night was quite fun! The emcee was not too bad, who was Miss Kuck's brother, and was quite good-looking too. =) Games were not too bad, except some of them were like getting boring after time goes by. Overall it's alright. Enjoy it!
So before everything, we went Liyue's house to change and get ready. Dorcas kindly helped me straightened my hair. Actually Liyue wanted to bun it up or something to it, but there was not enough time and I didnt have the right clips. But anyway, Hahax. Liyue's Mum was fabulous and helped us with the make up too. Usually when I apply mascara my eye will hurt alot, but this time, Liyue's Mum made it so nice, and it feels comfortable too. =)
Sad to say, this is the only 505 picture I had in my cam. I think the ZA Two-way Foundation is damn damn good. It really smoothens the texture of the skin and blends well. I love it man! I shall not ever use my Clean N' Clear foundation anymore.
Xiaobian and I sat on Table 9, which is quite a good table because it is directly in front of the stage. =) But the sad thing is, Xiaobian and I were the only girls there. The rest as u can see...ya. Not too bad sitting with them. At first, we were left with the seats that are back-facing the stage, and then we complained, and ta-dah! the guys have to offer their seats to us. =) It's so great being a girl!

We're the Pathetic 4 from e3 that attended the Grad Night. Think our class is the one with the fewest people going. Whahaha! And look at Augus's tie. That explains why I have to keep yelling that he's disgusting. He even rolled up his sleeves at first.
I dont know why but I really like this pic, because I look pretty in this! Heex =P Augus looks decent enough in this one. Phew! I guess I look like his Da Jie in this pic, and he's the xiao didi. =) Think I'll really miss Augus's lame jokes and his mei tui. Lolx. Oh and my make up like suddenly become so faint. Must be I have eaten the lipstick away. =X
Seriously I like the way Mervis dressed. He looked very smart, like a caddy. I think this is one of the more unique dressing I saw for the guys. Most of them wore plain old shirts and blazers. -_-'''
WAh, don't know why Wei En suddenly look so tall. He looks like my dad like that. WHahaa. Anyway Wei En found me a job today, and I finally have a stable job!! I'm going to work in Taka as a sales promotor promoting some towel stuffs. Good for Christmas exchange gifts =) So everyone come and support me and pei me, cause I think I'll be bored to death there. I need to cope working alone, and that's really a new experience for me. Anyway thanks Wei En!! I owe you one.
Actually Phua Hong Hao looks very decent when he smile. Actually he really looks decent la, but don't be deceived by his looks. He's a porn and horny guy. LOLx. Think I'll miss Mr Hairy too. And obviously Mao Mao doesnt know how to tie his tie properly. TSk.
Yeah~ Mdm Tian looks like a mummy to us. Hopefully we still can keep in close contact with Mdm Tian. And I'm very sad Mrs Tan didn't turn up.
Dorcas was really pretty yesterday!! She looked like a princess, especially after she bun up her hair and wore long pearl necklaces. =) Xiaobian looked good with her dress too, which matched her shawl and necklace. Actually you dont need alot of money to look pretty.
Liyue looked fabulous last night!! Her curls were really pretty, though she had a hard time maintaining it. And her mum apply the foundation real good for her, and she looks extra pretty. Oh man!! Va-va-voom is the word.

Danny looked very 70s! He's shiny from top to bottom. LOlx ! That's so unlikely of him. And Ling Wei's dress is very special, because it's her mum's wedding dress. So sweet right? And somehow the dress reminds me of those female ghost in dramas. But they look unique and fab!
Strangely, when my brother saw this picture he said Jack was shuai. 0.0 Lolx! Jack happy anot? My metrosexual brother say you shuai leh. But I kind of hunchback sia. Not nice. =X

It has really been ages since I last saw/talk to Huiling man. I miss her so much!! Hope we can still keep in contact. =) Hahaz..actually I don't know what we are doing seriously.

This cute little girl is so cute!!! She's Natalie, Mr Yam's daughter. And she just leaned on me like that. CUTE!!! Take pictures with little kids make you look younger too. =P

I think Siyang looked very cute man, especially with contacts. But he is a failure in wearing and taking out contacts ba. Hehex. Like his shirt and the way he tied his tie. And Bernice bought a Bohemian purple dress. But too bad she had some eye infection and can't wear contacts on that day, otherwise she'll looked even more prettier. That's the problem with contacts. Haix.

Xiaobian and I didn't want to join in the dance, because it was way too noisy and it's irritating. And dance in this dress seems weird I think. So we ended up running everywhere and take photos with everyone. =)

See~ These people are obsessed with dancing. LOlx. You can always see Liyue dancing all the way there. Lolx. And she drags people in, eg me into the dance floor. -_-''' Well I don't know how it feels like to dance in that place la.
Yep that's about it. After that we stayed at Ling Wei's hotel room which was at the 31st storey. Cool room! I still love Singapore hotels. Some others stayed as well, and we gossiped and say lame jokes the whole night through. Quite nice. Hanyong and Siyang was practically crapping the whole night, especially in the morning. HAhaz~
So Grad Nite was ok overall. Was quite fun. No matter how horrible you think Grad Nite will turn out to be, I think everyone should at least have a shot, because it only comes once in a blue moon. =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart