Saturday, November 12, 2005
Kids nowadays are so xing fu
My aunts were discussing a little bit about my cousin's ( ah leong) wedding. If I'm not wrong someone bought a $4000 diamond studs for my grandma?? Not too sure about it though. But well, who cares about diamonds. To me now, it has no difference with crystals.=X
Anyway Aunty Angie was saying of bring my grandma to shop and buy her new clothes for the wedding. The thought of it made me very happy, strangely. It kinda feels very wen xin. And this reminds me that it has been a million years I've been out shopping with my grandma. Actually, it kinda feels good shopping in a large group of family members. And the best thing is, you don't have to pay for anything! =)
So after we left my grandma's place we went Great World City for a little walk as usual. Then we went to Zara. Yea, it's that super expensive shop. A typical L.A.N.'s shop, selling loads of pointy black heels. =P
Then Aunty Angie was trying some clothes for Ashley. Try only la. After looking at all the kids clothes, wow I'm so amazed by the designer. The clothes have very very very nice designs, sophisticated too. They look like those designer clothes for the adults, except smaller in size. Their accessories are very mature looking too, those shiny belts u know u know. Kids nowadays are really so fortunate. I even saw a kid trying all the nice clothes, probably even buying them. It's good to be born in a rich family huh.
Anyway, we were just there to look around la. hehex. Then my 2 little cousins were having fun trying out the clothes too.


I have no idea why the kids love the long jacket so much. But they look so cute la.. hehex =) Jobeth looks like a career woman wearing that. And I think she likes the boots alot, because she took out all the contents in the boots and try it on herself.
At first Ashley tried some pullover dress thing, which she looked like those characters in Harry Potter. Hahaz. Very cute! The clothes are from winter season so some of them look very 'Merry X'mas' to me too. Oh man! I wanna be a kid again!
Hmm next time if I have a daughter I think I'll have fun dolling her up. Hopefully I also got the money la. =)
Xiang Dang Nian! My clothes were bought from pasar malam and I'm still wearing them as pyjamas now. Worn it since P4 ok! Haix, what a pathetic fact.
Anyway, I happened to look back at some old photos and I found some cute ones.




My mum told me that it was the first time she brought my brother to swim. Pinky and her brother and sister were there too. I guess my brother is roughly about 1 plus then. He look like gong mushroom. Whaahahaha =D He really looks very gong at that time. [ I know the pics are kinda dark, because they were taken by my phone =X]
And look at the swimming float Pinky and I were holding. It's super old school! I think all swim floats have the same design then, except in yellow, blue and red colour. Not like now, there's so many characters on them. What powerpuff girls, Winnie the Pooh blah blah. So many until you don't know which one to buy.
Think Pinky looks cute when she's young. Oh and I notice she has slender legs! =) I remember she's always the apple of the eye of my aunts because she's more obedient than me. =X Yea I'm a brat. Can tell from the pictures I'm quite bratty already. =X
Being a kid is so fun! =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart