Thursday, November 24, 2005
Job hunting is such a pain
I'm looking for a job badly, because I don't want to rot at home anymore. But I guess it's hard.
~Zeng Duo Zhou Shao~
Which means there are more monks than the porridge available.
All the shops doesn't want to employ part-time, and they want to have minimum 3 months. But obviously I can't because of the first 3 months. How irritating. Actually if I have already made up my mind to go to a JC or a Poly, I would definitely not go to first 3 months and find a job. But well, too bad. I'm an indecisive person.
Some of them have already posted their choices on the net, but I haven't. Seriously I only took about an hour just now to read through all the stuffs and briefly wrote down my choices. I know I'm lousy and slow. But I really want to get into TJC if I can. On the other hand, I think I'm probably going to be alone in that JC, but well, we'll see ba. If I'm not used to that kind of environment, maybe I'll just quit halfway.
That's that. I want to look for a job now. I'm going to lower my expectations le, because I got rejected many times today. What a 'good' set back I have. I hate being thick skinned. =X
Anybody have any temp jobs to recommend? I seriously need one.
Anyway, tomorrow Boonie is going to come over and we'll look for jobs together. =) And tell you a secret, Bonn will be joining us too! Yeah~ thank god I have Eve. I miss Eve so much!!! And I'm so happy to see her on wednesday!! And of course all of my juniors. Though I pretty dislike the sec 1s, especially *erhem*.
Actually Ben liew found a job for me, but then I will be going abroad then. Too bad~ I shouldn't have gone on a holiday. What a waste!!! But well, hopefully tomorrow I can be employed. =) I want to rot no more.
~Zeng Duo Zhou Shao~
Which means there are more monks than the porridge available.
All the shops doesn't want to employ part-time, and they want to have minimum 3 months. But obviously I can't because of the first 3 months. How irritating. Actually if I have already made up my mind to go to a JC or a Poly, I would definitely not go to first 3 months and find a job. But well, too bad. I'm an indecisive person.
Some of them have already posted their choices on the net, but I haven't. Seriously I only took about an hour just now to read through all the stuffs and briefly wrote down my choices. I know I'm lousy and slow. But I really want to get into TJC if I can. On the other hand, I think I'm probably going to be alone in that JC, but well, we'll see ba. If I'm not used to that kind of environment, maybe I'll just quit halfway.
That's that. I want to look for a job now. I'm going to lower my expectations le, because I got rejected many times today. What a 'good' set back I have. I hate being thick skinned. =X
Anybody have any temp jobs to recommend? I seriously need one.
Anyway, tomorrow Boonie is going to come over and we'll look for jobs together. =) And tell you a secret, Bonn will be joining us too! Yeah~ thank god I have Eve. I miss Eve so much!!! And I'm so happy to see her on wednesday!! And of course all of my juniors. Though I pretty dislike the sec 1s, especially *erhem*.
Actually Ben liew found a job for me, but then I will be going abroad then. Too bad~ I shouldn't have gone on a holiday. What a waste!!! But well, hopefully tomorrow I can be employed. =) I want to rot no more.
this heart of mine confessed at 11/24/2005 11:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart