Saturday, November 12, 2005

eXAms~ eXaMs~ EXaMs~

Yep I'm only left with 8 papers for now! That's quite alot to handle in 4 days actually and I'm afraid of not being able to finish all my revision in time since I've not started with my Sciences. I know I'm so dead, but well, let's not brood over it too much.

So far all the papers were managable except SS, which is total crap. Oh well, I just hope everything will turn out fine. =)

Jia Chang is sitting right in front of me during the exams [because his surname is Lim] and I came to conclude that he's the Nicest Smelling Boy in the WWW (whole wide world)!!! Yeah, it's true! He smells nice. Not that I'm perverse or what, but when he sits in front of me, his scent travel backwards. He smell especially nice when wearing his Nike jacket. [So probably it's the jacket that has a nice smell.]

I took note of that fact when he kindly lent me his sweater for awhile. And it smelled so nice! The smell of freshly washed bedspread! =)

Ok enough of the perverse thing. I had a weird dream last night that made me slept not well.

I was dreaming the whole night of doing Geography and Maths Questions, and the questions appear in my head and it turn out to be so real! I was solving and answering the questions in my head too. This shows one thing, my brain works too much. It keeps thinking when it's suppose to sleep. I had a hard time having dreamless sleeps nowadays.

Everyone seems to look forward to the end of the papers. Ok, who won't lar. I want it to finish quickly too, to get the load off my head. But, somehow I think I'll feel quite lost after the exams. It's like these few intense weeks you've been chiong-ing all the way, mugging and studying, all because of O's. But when it's all over in a short 2 weeks time, somehow I'll feel lost. Like I'll lose my sense of direction somehow. Everyone have big plans on what to do during the holidays, fun plans, except me. =(

Never mind! I should be more optimistic about it. At most, I can enjoy rotting at home and lead my piggy life which I wanted to lead badly during Sec 3. And maybe I can play harvest moon the whole day! Oh man, Jon-didi better return me the game.

In the mean time, anybody looking for job after O's too?

this heart of mine confessed at 11/12/2005 12:48:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard