Friday, November 11, 2005
Check out my new pets!
I totally love to play with the pets adopted at bunnyhero labs, and I kept going to Xiaobian's blog intentionally to give a few clicks on the pets. To save the hassle I can't resist adopting the pets too. Hehex!! I'm so proud of them, all except the ugly llama, which I decide was too ugly to be placed on my blog. =)
Anyway to grace my llama, he's called Noddy [Not that Noddy in Toyland]. He's called Noddy because all he does is just nods his head and give out a disgusting call. So I've decided to abandon him in the adoption centre. [I'm mean!]
I like my baby tiger too, and he's called Itchy nose because he keeps scratching his nose when you point at it. And you can feed Quakertone bread!! And Sexy the spider is called the latter because she's hot pink. [hmm actually have no link hor] I like Mao Mao too because the way she bounce is so cute!!! And my favourite pet is of course Babe! Oh man so cute!! At first I thought she will be permanently dirty when she roll herself in the mud, but I just realise that you can clean her up and give her an apple too! AwWwWw~ so cute!!
I'm talking like a 3 year old kid exclaiming in wonderment and awe when seeing little animals.
-_-'''
My pets are at the bottom of the page, if you are interested to know. But somehow it seemed to be a little laggy =X Oh well!
Have fun~ =D
Anyway to grace my llama, he's called Noddy [Not that Noddy in Toyland]. He's called Noddy because all he does is just nods his head and give out a disgusting call. So I've decided to abandon him in the adoption centre. [I'm mean!]
I like my baby tiger too, and he's called Itchy nose because he keeps scratching his nose when you point at it. And you can feed Quakertone bread!! And Sexy the spider is called the latter because she's hot pink. [hmm actually have no link hor] I like Mao Mao too because the way she bounce is so cute!!! And my favourite pet is of course Babe! Oh man so cute!! At first I thought she will be permanently dirty when she roll herself in the mud, but I just realise that you can clean her up and give her an apple too! AwWwWw~ so cute!!
I'm talking like a 3 year old kid exclaiming in wonderment and awe when seeing little animals.
-_-'''
My pets are at the bottom of the page, if you are interested to know. But somehow it seemed to be a little laggy =X Oh well!
Have fun~ =D
this heart of mine confessed at 11/11/2005 11:48:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart