Sunday, October 16, 2005
Who the freaking hell is TAN CHING CHING[whatever it's spelt]?
HELL, why must M1 recycle their numbers?
I'm so pissed because I got a recycled number. It's so unfair! [although I know most nos. are recycled.]
Ever since I bought my new phone and changed my freaking-hard-to-remember number, friends, relatives, colleagues of this Miss Tan Ching Ching has been calling me, sms-ing me etc.
I'm so sick and tired of telling them that they called the wrong number.
Someone asked me, ni shi Ching Ching de mei mei ar?
What the hell, who cares about what Ching Ching!
Xiaobian once said before,
maybe this Ching Ching is possessed in the phone. [something link with horror movies if you don't understand, I have difficulty expressing myself]
But I can conclude that this number's feng shui is no good.
Just today, 2 banks called me.
First, American Express called me early in the morning and woke me up from my sleep, and asked for Miss Tan Ching Ching. This time I was really infuriated!
Then UOB called me. And I asked if she was looking for Tan Ching Ching. And indeed. I was freaking pissed off, and I think my attitude to the poor lady was not very good.
Maybe Miss Tan Ching Ching is a gambler and owe too many debts from banks, so she decided to terminate her line so no one can contact her.
What the hell! Can't she inform people around her that she changed her no.? Maybe she has a wide social circle, but that doesn't mean she doesnt have to inform others. I've been using my phone for quite some time and I still receive phone calls like these? That's totally not acceptable. I daresay I received more missed calls from Miss Tan Ching Ching's friends than mine.
I'm freaking pissed. I wanted to complain to M1, but what can they do?
I'm so pissed because I got a recycled number. It's so unfair! [although I know most nos. are recycled.]
Ever since I bought my new phone and changed my freaking-hard-to-remember number, friends, relatives, colleagues of this Miss Tan Ching Ching has been calling me, sms-ing me etc.
I'm so sick and tired of telling them that they called the wrong number.
Someone asked me, ni shi Ching Ching de mei mei ar?
What the hell, who cares about what Ching Ching!
Xiaobian once said before,
maybe this Ching Ching is possessed in the phone. [something link with horror movies if you don't understand, I have difficulty expressing myself]
But I can conclude that this number's feng shui is no good.
Just today, 2 banks called me.
First, American Express called me early in the morning and woke me up from my sleep, and asked for Miss Tan Ching Ching. This time I was really infuriated!
Then UOB called me. And I asked if she was looking for Tan Ching Ching. And indeed. I was freaking pissed off, and I think my attitude to the poor lady was not very good.
Maybe Miss Tan Ching Ching is a gambler and owe too many debts from banks, so she decided to terminate her line so no one can contact her.
What the hell! Can't she inform people around her that she changed her no.? Maybe she has a wide social circle, but that doesn't mean she doesnt have to inform others. I've been using my phone for quite some time and I still receive phone calls like these? That's totally not acceptable. I daresay I received more missed calls from Miss Tan Ching Ching's friends than mine.
I'm freaking pissed. I wanted to complain to M1, but what can they do?
this heart of mine confessed at 10/16/2005 12:48:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart