Thursday, October 06, 2005

Think about what you have done

I'm very disappointed in some people, VERY VERY.

I actually thought they were reasonable people, mature in their thinking and know what is the correct attitude to solve problems.

But obviously I was wrong. People are blinded by hatred, by grudges, by revenge.

They think that the whole world is wrong except them. They insist they are correct. All because they are blinded.

If only 'overnight grudges' don't exist...

I know both parties have faults in that matter, and it definitely takes 2 hands to clap. So I hope the boys reflect on their actions and attitude. I'm not siding Mr Chan. I'm on a very neutral stand. I just want to get across the message that it will be neverending if they continue to pursue the matter. This will be going to get worse. And at the end of it, what do they benefit from? Nothing.

From what I always believed, I think boys, unlike girls, are more forgiving and willing to bury the hatchet. I hope they would be like what I perceived. Please don't spoil my image of boys being very magnanimous, otherwise they would be like the 'xin xiong xia zai de nu ren le'. Only women bear grudges.

I certainly hope they would let the matter rest. Our main priority is not to go against our 'arch enermy' for the time being, and instead we should work hard at this crucial period.

PS: If you don't agree, there's always the X button at the right hand corner of the page.

this heart of mine confessed at 10/06/2005 10:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard