Sunday, October 30, 2005
Quiz-Reliever
I know I shouldn't use the computer now. But just bored after dinner. Lalalalala... So I went over to Xiaobian's blog and found some quizzes that probably can relieve my stress.
Hmmm...should I get into Business studies? But I know I can't be an entrepreneur, my business might go bankrupt. =)
No comments
ERm....
Hah! I'm so sweet! I just knew it.
That's so absurd. Lame sia.
Hmm this is very true, except the thing about split personality. People like that reminds me of Shan Junhao. Cannot take temperamental people.
Ok, I'll be back studying. I hope I dont screw up tomorrow.
| You Should Get a MBA (Masters of Business Administration) |
![]() |
What Advanced Degree Should You Get?
Hmmm...should I get into Business studies? But I know I can't be an entrepreneur, my business might go bankrupt. =)
| Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate |
![]() |
No comments
| Your Blog Should Be Green |
![]() |
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?
ERm....
| You Are Not Scary |
![]() |
How Scary Are You?
Hah! I'm so sweet! I just knew it.
| What Your Underwear Says About You |
![]() You're a closet exhibitionist who gets a thrill from being secretly naughty. |
The Underwear Oracle
That's so absurd. Lame sia.
| The Keys to Your Heart |
![]() In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored. You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change. You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with. Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted. |
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?
Hmm this is very true, except the thing about split personality. People like that reminds me of Shan Junhao. Cannot take temperamental people.
Ok, I'll be back studying. I hope I dont screw up tomorrow.
this heart of mine confessed at 10/30/2005 08:01:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart





