Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My last day at Xinmin...in Secondary school..and a new chapter will soon begin.

Have you ever wonder how your last day in Secondary school would be like?

I always think it would be like, full of crying and hugging and mushy mushy stuffs. And the girls will crowd together and sing songs, gossip or whatever. And years ago, I told myself that I will confess my undying love for the guy I liked on the last day before I leave. Hahaz =D, how comical is that.

Reality and expectations always don't match. And obviously I did none of that today. =) It was quite a typical day with chem and maths lessons, except xiaobian showed us the video clip that she made through the night before. Hahaz, it was another funny creation done by her, and I'm glad most of the guys did watch it. =)

Alright, I'm not going to type much cause I'm tired and partly due to the traumatic experience I had with my dad. Anyway photos tell much more than words. =)














That's Ms Ong and us. It's quite rare to have so little girls in a class. I'm used to classes with loads of girls. =) And Ms Ong would be graduating with us too. Told ya, all the good teachers are leaving.
















That's taken yesterday when we had our very last PE lesson. I'll miss floor-ball, though I've been quite sian playing it for many weeks straight. Everyone is stinky and sweaty after PE. I can even smell them by just looking at this pic.















Jia Chang is on the act cute streak recently! =) Let's see if he'll be the first 40 year old virgin I know. Hahaz.














That's the 2 Cambodian scholars in our class. 2 only leh! Hopefully like what Mdm Tian said, they'll be Cambodia's Prime Minister next time. [I know this sounds lame]














I superly love this picture!! Though I'm not there. That's because a superb photographer took it, and that's me! I think everyone looked good in this. Esmo got a cute pose!















Esmo never change at all. He always have this kind of expression when taking photos. So shiok sia!














S.W.A.Y.~ It's been long time we've said that. Anyway last week going to the JC Open house is fun! Yvonne kept talking non-stop and entertain us.=) Hope she'll always be so happy-go-lucky and optimistic =) And I would thank her for not matchmaking me with some 'doctors'.















Oh mel mel is so freaking neat right? I think all girls should tie their hair like this during O levels so your stupid hair wont bother you. I'll be freaking neat too. I think I'll miss this bunch of girls the most!














Look at this mel mel! She's always in such a mess. Seriously she's much cuter when she tied up her hair right?















Guess one thing I'll miss is the guys raping each other, and doing all their BO LI acts. Today it's Chairman Mao VS stupid Iok! Who will win?

There's more. Adrian attempted to kiss Esmo!! OMG~Ling wei is going to be so sad. And then today, Shijie started to get horny and attempted to fuck Xiaobai. Like what the hell!!!! CAn they behave more like men?














There should learn to be more refine like Weidong by playing more chess. Iok sitting there is acting to be refine only. Ok la, don't say him. He can be quite good at times (which is very rare). He played dai dee with a bunch of girls and he's the only guy can. It's so not like Iok Khai. And he even gave me some of his choc bread. =)















OK now turn to Xiao Mimi (as called by Augus) and Augus. Augus's hair is freaking long and looks like a women's. Augus can you go and cut botak again. You l0ok more man like that la.

And his hair curls. OMG~















Guess I'll miss the both of them fighting. It's quite torturous with xiaobian's screams as she runs about. hahaz. And Boonie is really rough!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so tired of loading pictures. Cut the story short.
We(Ah din, Boonie, Xiao-bian and me) went to PS for Gelare. This is my first time going out with Ah din can!! I'm so happy!! =)

Shall post the neo neo's we took nx time! =)

I hope our 4e3 chalet will be damn fun. Pray hard!! Augus promised to go kayaking!! Which I superly looked forward to. Kayaking will make me tan!! And I believe alot of guys in e3 should go and tan, since most of them are xiao bai lian. =) Looking forward to something secret too! =)

this heart of mine confessed at 10/19/2005 11:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard