Friday, October 28, 2005
My Fave Snackies!! =)
I'm becoming a nut!!! It's all the fault of CHINESE!! I know I'm not Higher Chinese calibre, but oh well!
I shouldn't give up!! Miss Tee and Miss Phan are so tired but they never give up and I have no reason to. 3 more days. I look forward to Monday. [ I sound like O's are over.]
Anyway I had a hard time studying Chinese yesterday. I'm having Chinese-phobia. So today before I start, I treat myself to some snackies to cheer myself up!! Chocolates can make one happy!! =)

Loacker is my favourite CREAM WAFFLE!!! I superly love the chocolate cream and began to love it since Mdm Tian gave us a Loacker waffle each. And it's so cheap!! Only $1.05!!

Then today before I start my revision, I treat myself to a bar of Kinder Bueno. It has been years I ate this!! I love the creamy filling man!! And it's cheap too!! Only $1.20. I was hesistating which chocolate to buy at first. Have to choose between Timeout, Milkybar [that one is quite ex sia], Hershey's [without Cookies and Creams, otherwise I will buy that immediately] etc. And Kinder Bueno is most value for money. Hahaz =)
Yadah Yadah, I know my desk is messy.

And I'll pamper myself with my all time favourite Toblerone. Xiaobian has been tempting me the past few days. AHHH!!! Toblerone is my favourite chocolate. I can chomp a 1 metre bar if I'm not afraid of being fat. =P
And Toblerone is good way to motivate me to study. I pop a little piece of Toblerone into my mouth for every chapter I finish. And it helps u know. I studied faster and daydream lesser =).
Kill 2 birds with a stone.
And Chocolates make me feel that I'm in love!! [that's the scientific research]
Besides, the guy working in the 7-11 where I bought my snackies was cute!! I don't sui sui bian bian say people cute one hor. But that guy was very polite and he got a nice voice. Kekex =)
I can go and buy chocolates more often.
But one bad thing bout chocolate------I'll become FAT!
nono...I'm not Fatsie.
I shouldn't give up!! Miss Tee and Miss Phan are so tired but they never give up and I have no reason to. 3 more days. I look forward to Monday. [ I sound like O's are over.]
Anyway I had a hard time studying Chinese yesterday. I'm having Chinese-phobia. So today before I start, I treat myself to some snackies to cheer myself up!! Chocolates can make one happy!! =)

Loacker is my favourite CREAM WAFFLE!!! I superly love the chocolate cream and began to love it since Mdm Tian gave us a Loacker waffle each. And it's so cheap!! Only $1.05!!

Then today before I start my revision, I treat myself to a bar of Kinder Bueno. It has been years I ate this!! I love the creamy filling man!! And it's cheap too!! Only $1.20. I was hesistating which chocolate to buy at first. Have to choose between Timeout, Milkybar [that one is quite ex sia], Hershey's [without Cookies and Creams, otherwise I will buy that immediately] etc. And Kinder Bueno is most value for money. Hahaz =)
Yadah Yadah, I know my desk is messy.

And I'll pamper myself with my all time favourite Toblerone. Xiaobian has been tempting me the past few days. AHHH!!! Toblerone is my favourite chocolate. I can chomp a 1 metre bar if I'm not afraid of being fat. =P
And Toblerone is good way to motivate me to study. I pop a little piece of Toblerone into my mouth for every chapter I finish. And it helps u know. I studied faster and daydream lesser =).
Kill 2 birds with a stone.
And Chocolates make me feel that I'm in love!! [that's the scientific research]
Besides, the guy working in the 7-11 where I bought my snackies was cute!! I don't sui sui bian bian say people cute one hor. But that guy was very polite and he got a nice voice. Kekex =)
I can go and buy chocolates more often.
But one bad thing bout chocolate------I'll become FAT!
nono...I'm not Fatsie.
this heart of mine confessed at 10/28/2005 11:16:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart