Friday, October 14, 2005

JC or Poly?

I'm so confused now after going to NYJC and TJC's open house. I still can't make up my mind, if I should go to JC or Poly? Hmm, which is the best route? Somehow I wish the sky will drop down a person who will make the best decisions for me and I won't have to crack my brains at all.

So most of the girls in my class went to the open house together, including Dorcas. It's fun going out in such a large group again. =) Actually it wasnt that large, because there's only 12 girls in my class and around 8 of them went only. NYJC is quite OK. I don't really like their CCAs because I find it too sports-inclined. Not that I don't like sports, but I prefer other things. The people there are OK also. It's somewhat like a replica of Xinmin. But seriously I can't picture myself being happy there.

Then we took a cab to TJC as we wanted to avoid the long bus journey that will make us nauseous. TJC is definitely more vibrant than NYJC although the buiding is much older. Xiaobian like the school environment because there are alot of grasses, open benches, huge trees, those that can be seen in overseas colleges. And best of all it only has 2 levels and you won't have to climb so many stairs. =) It definitely looked much more less stressful than our school.

I am very attracted to the people there!! They are all re qing ben fang and very enthusiastic and vibrant. I'm really attracted by that very fact itself. Plus they have more interesting CCAs like entrepeurship club or something which can earn money from the school. And there's what LEO Club or something which has an interesting name. Whatever it is, I think it's much better than NYJC. It really convinced me to want to go there, and make me have second thoughts about going to JC [ok i guess my dad would be damn happy if he hears about this]
There's rock band too!! OMG~ the female drummer is so cool!!! The people there are really crazy about cheering I guess. Somehow I think the 'cheering' spirit is Xinmin is long gone.

I saw Yu Xuan there too!! He's still in choir. And I think he become more shuai le. I still remember just last year Ling and I went Muar together, and Yu xuan went there too and he still dressed like a xiao boy boy. But today he was different. He even spiked up his hair, which is so unexpected of him. OH man~ He's my idol ok!! [because he's a top scorer in our school, not because he's shuai]

But just now I went to check out the new A levels curriculum on the net, and I was really dumbfounded. It's like reminding me of the horrible things I'm mugging now. They are familiar, but I find it so boring, like Physics and Chemistry and Economics. I rather take course with 'new names' like Facilities Management, Real Estate Management, Tourism blah blah...

I'm so confused.

I like nursing, but I'm afraid I can't do it in the long run. I like all the fun activities we get to participate in JCs, but I'm sick and tired of mugging same old subjects. Why can't we have the best of both worlds?

Mrs Lee [my piano teacher] once told me before that if I had already made up my mind in what I want to do I can go to a Poly. But if you are still unsure, it's better to go to a JC.

I'm afraid of being complacent if I go Poly and I'm scared of stress in JC. Yea, I sound like a scaredy cat.

I dislike making choices for myself, because I always can't make up my mind. And I always ended up making the wrong choice.

OK!

I'll settle it. I'll got to TJC for first 3 months, that is if I can get in. If not, plans will be made.
Then if I don't like the lifestyle, think I'll pon. Anyway, I'll make TJC my motivation and target to do well.

Hope I can really make full use of the study breaks. =)

this heart of mine confessed at 10/14/2005 11:46:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard