Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm freaking P.I.S.S.E.D.!!

What the hell is wrong with the world?

Why do men have worse PMS than women? WHY?

My dad switch off the computer's mains just now while I'm using it. Like WTF!!!! He keeps nagging that the computer is producing the chao ta smell due to on-ing the com for too long and ask me not to play so long. WTH~ I used it for only less than an hour ok? And I'm sitting in front of the com but I smell nothing -_-'''

My brother is the one who has been using the com since like...? He's another bloody asshole!!!

He used for like 7 hours and me less than 1 hour and I got all the shit! How fair is that!

Not that I'm being petty or what, but there's no logic in putting all the blame on me!
Alright, I know I yelled. But can you stop pissing me and treating me like a kid? He even want to suffocate me to death by closing all the windows!! [ok I know this is exaggerating!]

I'M SO PISSED, that i can scold fuck a million times!

I know I shouldn't be so vulgar and by saying all these I will struck my lightning 1 million times. But can you just let me let off some steam?

this heart of mine confessed at 10/19/2005 11:29:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard