Sunday, October 09, 2005

I want to got to RED camp!!!! I WANT!!!

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) sent me a copy of their hyper magazine, and there's an article about the RED camp. The RED camp is actually organised by NP for graduating students to experience the different modules offered in NP. It should be really fun, because there's an Orchard Movie trip too! And a chance to meet shuai ge =P

But who the hell ever heard of the RED camp?

Almost nobody I know. Maybe because I was too sua ku.
But I think our school practically never give up any information about polytechnics at all.

Then today I went to check it out at the website, and guess what, I was devastated!!!
Most of the modules I'm interested in are all FULL! What the hell! And that includes Healthcare Services! That's the most crucial thing! If it's full it's kind of pointless right?

If only I knew about this earlier, then I can kope all the good modules.

AHHHHHH!!!! I wanna bang my head on the wall!!

Nevertheless, if anyone is interested, can go with me??

For more details, you can visit www.np.edu.sg/corpcomm/redcamp2 .

I think after surfing NP's website, I'm quite convinced that I want to go there. Who cares about more knowledge in Physics and Chemistry, or Maths C or Maths D whatever letter there is?
Even if I'm not going to take Nursing, there's other courses which are more interesting I believe.

I'm just so saddened that I can't go to the RED camp.

this heart of mine confessed at 10/09/2005 12:34:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard