Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I can cook!!! =)
When people's parents place money on the table or something, they'll be jumping with joy! But when I see money on the table, I will be so sad and be bothered of how to settle my dinner. Especially when it's only a freaking 3 bucks!! My mum is totally crazy man!
So anyway, I had a sudden urge to have Japanese Curry and went to NTUC after school. It's not cheap cooking Japanese Curry also ok! I spent a total of 7 plus bucks just buying the ingredients. Haix..Money Money Money~ $.$
So after Sherman came home, I asked him to help me out, because I can't handle the kitchen alone. I didn't cook Jap Curry before ok, and I don't know if I should peel carrots before cutting them, or what is the correct way to cut the onions. I cut the chicken fillet till it probably looked like minced chicken instead [yadah yadah I know I'm lousy]. It's all based on my gut feeling.
But well, my gut feeling was good! And Japanese Curry was a sounding success!! Also thankfully I had my brother to ensure that I didn't freak out. I feel so satisfied with my virgin Japanese Curry!!
And my mum called back and told us that she wanted her share too. See my mum so bad!! Boo! Never mind, I'm proud to share our Japanese Curry anyway. =) Hopefully she'll cook that for me soon. =P
Haix. Wasted 1 hour of revision time because of the curry. And I'm so guilty for using the com now again. I hate Chinese!!!
I wish I can never touch Chinese all my life again!!!
So anyway, I had a sudden urge to have Japanese Curry and went to NTUC after school. It's not cheap cooking Japanese Curry also ok! I spent a total of 7 plus bucks just buying the ingredients. Haix..Money Money Money~ $.$
So after Sherman came home, I asked him to help me out, because I can't handle the kitchen alone. I didn't cook Jap Curry before ok, and I don't know if I should peel carrots before cutting them, or what is the correct way to cut the onions. I cut the chicken fillet till it probably looked like minced chicken instead [yadah yadah I know I'm lousy]. It's all based on my gut feeling.
But well, my gut feeling was good! And Japanese Curry was a sounding success!! Also thankfully I had my brother to ensure that I didn't freak out. I feel so satisfied with my virgin Japanese Curry!!
And my mum called back and told us that she wanted her share too. See my mum so bad!! Boo! Never mind, I'm proud to share our Japanese Curry anyway. =) Hopefully she'll cook that for me soon. =P
Haix. Wasted 1 hour of revision time because of the curry. And I'm so guilty for using the com now again. I hate Chinese!!!
I wish I can never touch Chinese all my life again!!!
this heart of mine confessed at 10/26/2005 11:11:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart