Thursday, October 27, 2005
Appology Letter [note the double P too]

Yep, this is a stupid e-mail I received days ago. Lolx =)
All the grammer mistakes make it so obvious that it's typed by Jack Seah himself. Everyone let's laugh at him!! I can give him 2005 Best Written Letter award.
I bet you can't understand the content also, because it's about a personal 'joke', which I'm to lazy to explain.[it's kinda crap la..hahaz]
Apparently, he tried to lie to me that the letter was from the MSN staff when it is actually typed by him. And still dare to bluff me that hotmail is loading very slowly, while buying time to write the letter. Hahaz.
The subject already tells it all. =) And there are 5 grammer mistakes plus 1 short form. MSN write letters with proper English. I was practically laughing non-stop after I read it. So niao~ lolx
I think Mr Seah should be worried for his English O's now. =))
PS to Mr Seah: I'm not trying to suan your English ar!! Just making a joke out of everything. =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart