Friday, September 02, 2005

Stupid Superstar

WTH!!! Why did that Wei Lian win?? Why?? Are Singaporeans deaf or what? Can't they tell that Kelly sings much much better than Wei Lian, and she' s definitely more cut-out to be Superstar.

Don't know why that Miss Chong loves Wei Lian so much. He very good meh? We (xiaobian, ber and I) thinks that Kelly is better lor. Boo! Stupid Miss Chong.

Ok, I admire Wei Lian's guts for entering the competition. His high self-esteem is really remarkable I would say. And the first few songs he sang yesterday was nice, better than Kelly, because he really could captivate his audience somehow. (gan dong du)

But as time goes, his singing starts to get worse and worse. Especially when he sang with Lin Junjie. I totally love it when Kelly and Lin JJ sing! But Wei Lian seemed out of place when the 3 of them are singing together. I feel awkward for them.

And the fourth segment was the worst I think. Lousy. He totally never move the song. I practically concentrated doing my chemistry paper when he sang that. It's not nice! No soul.

Okok, I know I don't have the right to criticise Wei Lian or what, but I felt that this whole thing is so unfair. It's clear that Kelly is better la! Why does so many people supported Wei Lian? I thought it's a competition to see who has better voice production?

Why didn't Kelly win? WHY?

So Unfair! I dont like Superstar.

this heart of mine confessed at 9/02/2005 11:30:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard