Friday, September 16, 2005

Prelims finally over!!

Yes! Once I reached home this afternoon, I saw my brother jamming the keyboard, then I hear the familiar tune of Christmas Memories!! AHHhhhh~ O2 jam is back!! I'm so happy!! I used to like that game alot last year, and I have not been playing it since it does not have free server. So that means that my brother will snatch the com from me more often.

Maybe that's not too bad also, because O levels is just another 45 days!! IMAGINE 45 days only!!! My gawd~ I can just die like that.

Prelims are finally/officially over today!! Phew~
I had a very hard time trying to K chinese, because my determination is running a little too low. I only spent 2 hrs studying and I cannot take it anymore. Haix.

I'm so freaking scared of Chinese. I should have not taken HCL from the start, and it's really killing me. I really feel like giving up, and pon that paper on 31 October, but I thought of Miss Tee's effort in holding lessons for us during the september holidays. Seriously it helped me tremendously. At least I know how to handle paper 1 properly today. Paper 2 was the floppiest thing. I totally don't know how to write a single word. So my efforts of mugging the 'wu lin mi ji' for hours and hours ( though those hours cant be compared to Xiao-bian) are all wasted, because no single word I studied came out!! Maybe it did, just that I'm too dumb to know the correct answer.

I'm so scared of O levels. It's getting nearer and nearer. And I can't wait to get my prelim results, though I should be not going to a JC. Somehow I dislike myself for choosing poly, but then JC is too boring. I don't want to study anymore. =X
Yea maybe I'll hate myself next time.

At the same time, I'm hope it would end asap, so that I can highlight my hair ash brown!! And I hope to work in Fish and Co because I like their uniform. =) Ber and Xiao-bian good la, they found a waitress job already.

Somehow I'm very unsure of my future, and I feel so insecure. But that's part and parcel of life I guess. We have to learn to make choices, and sacrifice certain things. But growing up scares me alot as well. Haix.

Well I got to do what I've got to do. Now my main aim is to run the last lap for O levels, and get over it asap. Not only get over it, also score good marks. =)

Ok, I know this is such a boring post. Coz my life is only about mugging now.

this heart of mine confessed at 9/16/2005 11:36:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard