Wednesday, September 14, 2005
New Skin!!
How's my new skin?? Please comment.
I think it's kind of black and white, sort of gloomy now, to think of it. But I actually like it because it's simple and clean and clear-cut. Maybe putting my coloured texts will help brighten the blog. =)
Well, today I had a sort of traumatic experience on the bus.
Xiaobian and I were taking bus home together, and sitting opposite us is a man who's wearing short shorts.
Of course it is perfectly fine with people wearing short shorts. BUT, this man's shorts were baggy. And the worse thing is, HE'S NOT WEARING ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE BAGGY SHORTS! ( in another words, he's not wearing undies).
Actually I just caught a glimpse of it, then never paid attention to it. I looked at that man's face, and he seem to have a face of satisfaction. Perhaps at that time I was indifferent and didn't really bother, so I continued chatting with Xiaobian, avoiding looking straight across me.
Then immediately after we got down the bus, Xiaobian told me she's very (VERY) disturbed by that man who sat opposite us. She was really traumatize man!! She said that the man wore that baggy shorts on purpose to tramatize young innocent girls like us, which I agree to a very large extent!! Yes, he's sort of a flasher man! And he had sexually harrassed the both of us! OMG~
Even after quite some time, Xiaobian was still utterly disgusted with that flasher. And thinking back about his expression on his face, full of satisfaction, it made me SICK!! YUCK! He's probably thinking " Heh Heh, I've successfully made two girls gao wei cause they saw my **toot** ".
SICK! SICK! SICK!!!!
I'm surprised that actually I was quite compose while Xiaobian was recounting how sick she was. Who cares about that flasher man. He's just a skinny asshole! And I believe next time when I take up nursing, this type of 'scene' would be normal for me.
I hope he will become impotent forever, for 3 lifetime.
So girls, please beware that there are actually sickos around in Singapore. Try not too look too much around especially when sitting on the horizontal seats in the bus, with lecherous peh peh wearing shorts.
I think it's kind of black and white, sort of gloomy now, to think of it. But I actually like it because it's simple and clean and clear-cut. Maybe putting my coloured texts will help brighten the blog. =)
Well, today I had a sort of traumatic experience on the bus.
Xiaobian and I were taking bus home together, and sitting opposite us is a man who's wearing short shorts.
Of course it is perfectly fine with people wearing short shorts. BUT, this man's shorts were baggy. And the worse thing is, HE'S NOT WEARING ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE BAGGY SHORTS! ( in another words, he's not wearing undies).
Actually I just caught a glimpse of it, then never paid attention to it. I looked at that man's face, and he seem to have a face of satisfaction. Perhaps at that time I was indifferent and didn't really bother, so I continued chatting with Xiaobian, avoiding looking straight across me.
Then immediately after we got down the bus, Xiaobian told me she's very (VERY) disturbed by that man who sat opposite us. She was really traumatize man!! She said that the man wore that baggy shorts on purpose to tramatize young innocent girls like us, which I agree to a very large extent!! Yes, he's sort of a flasher man! And he had sexually harrassed the both of us! OMG~
Even after quite some time, Xiaobian was still utterly disgusted with that flasher. And thinking back about his expression on his face, full of satisfaction, it made me SICK!! YUCK! He's probably thinking " Heh Heh, I've successfully made two girls gao wei cause they saw my **toot** ".
SICK! SICK! SICK!!!!
I'm surprised that actually I was quite compose while Xiaobian was recounting how sick she was. Who cares about that flasher man. He's just a skinny asshole! And I believe next time when I take up nursing, this type of 'scene' would be normal for me.
I hope he will become impotent forever, for 3 lifetime.
So girls, please beware that there are actually sickos around in Singapore. Try not too look too much around especially when sitting on the horizontal seats in the bus, with lecherous peh peh wearing shorts.
this heart of mine confessed at 9/14/2005 12:17:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart