Saturday, September 24, 2005
I love my phone!! =D
Today I went to Yoshinoya @ Kovan with xiaobian to MUG.
Mugging is so good. You get to go out and you get to finish up your homework. Best of all, you get to not spend so much money. [Rmb I had to get alot of ppl's prezzie so I needa save]
We were furiously doing our homework, then suddenly xiaobian asked me to take out my phone and there we go playing~
The Normal version would be this...
Haha..this pic reminds me of those you can see in Xiaxue's blog. Got that kind of feeling man.There was also the Orange effect...


Ok I know I look ugly with specs, but think xiaobian looked good in this pic!
Then there's Aqua..


And there's also Sepia...

There's more to come...
This will be xiaobian's favourite Emboss effect.



Very stylo right? You can see all the details. Emboss is good for taking pics with alot of texture. I like xiaobian's fringe man!
And there's also Sketch, which is good for showing alot of details.

Looks like an artist had drawn it right. Sketch is not really suitable for taking human beings, because they don't have that much details. But I like this sketch of xiaobian.

There's also Red, Yellow and Blue focus. Only red, yellow or blue will appear and the rest would be black and white. So cool!



There's different frames to choose from also =)

Lolx...xiaobian obviously don't like the picture.
Next will be my favourite effect----> Negative!


Hahaz! You know why I like it, because it's scary. =) And I'm proud to announce that I have Inuyasha's hair! So cool! The bottom one looks so scary because I do Zherong's famous teeth-smile =)
Not to forget there's also the Black and White version, the kind of effect when cameras are first invented.


WAhahaha...so gao wei!
Here's the 2 different versions of xiaobian's Jupjup...


I superly love the Sepia Jupjup! So cute!!! He's looking at me!! *going hysterical*
Let me show you how we'll look like when we're old...


White hair and Black teeth!! LOLx. I lurve Negative.
So we had a nice time mugging, nono, taking pictures at...

Can you guess what effect is this? =)
**Stupid blogger is giving me so much trouble about posting pictures that's why I didn't write much. BUT, pictures tells more than words. =) And thanks Shifu for chuan nei gong to me, though it didn't quite work.**
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart