Sunday, September 25, 2005
I ATE VEGGIES!!! -gasps-
I eat not only veggies, but BROCOLLI!!!
Can you imagine, Sarah the veggie-picker ate the pui pui brocolli leh!!!
The sky will drop tonight.
Seriously, the brocolli is super nice!! Because it's soft. I totally detest hard and raw veggies, and this is my first time eating brocolli for you information.
So who's the God that made me eat brocolli???
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's SHERMAN LIM!
He even fried the omelette today, and it was really nice!! Better than my mum's I would say. =)
He can go Shatec and learn how to cook. I won't mind gorging in the stuffs he made.
Wah...sad la...why is he my brother...otherwise he can join the queue to be my future husband [hehex =P]
I seem like the little sis who waits to be fed ya?
Can you imagine, Sarah the veggie-picker ate the pui pui brocolli leh!!!
The sky will drop tonight.
Seriously, the brocolli is super nice!! Because it's soft. I totally detest hard and raw veggies, and this is my first time eating brocolli for you information.
So who's the God that made me eat brocolli???
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's SHERMAN LIM!
He even fried the omelette today, and it was really nice!! Better than my mum's I would say. =)
He can go Shatec and learn how to cook. I won't mind gorging in the stuffs he made.
Wah...sad la...why is he my brother...otherwise he can join the queue to be my future husband [hehex =P]
I seem like the little sis who waits to be fed ya?
this heart of mine confessed at 9/25/2005 07:40:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart