Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Happy Birthday Sherman Lim Ass-hole!!!
I haven't wish him Happy Birthday yet!
I haven't do something special for him yet.
I'm still giving him tuition on his birthday, because I'm not free on other days.
Oh yes, I know I'm so a "good" sis.
But well, I think I would get him a belated one. I don't want to buy a cake for him too, because it kind of seem unsincere. Since he's so ai-mei, I'll probably buy him clothes. =)
Speaking of which, I think my brother has the right to be ai-mei, because he's getting shuai-er. Must be the good genes in my family =D
That's how he looked like last year, when people call him xiaopang, ah fei or whatever. hahaz I shant be so mean, scully next time it'll happen to my son. I want a cute son like junheng ok!!
Yea sometimes he look absolutely like a blur sotong.
To think he look so shuai when he's in kindergarten. He suddenly bloated during p4 I think, after we learnt swimming. Actually I wanted to put up lots of his baby photos, because I think he's very cute when he's a baby !![as he's fat, wahahhaha] but too bad I don't have a scanner.
But after this year, he suddenly become very ai-mei, and turned to a DA SHUAI GE. (ok not that da actually) Isn't he so shuai after his makeover? I think he should start saving for contacts also, but he's really a failure at putting on contacts -_-'''
I took this for him because he told me to do so. He's also a very zi lian person la, as you can see. But somehow I find this pic really cool.
He certainly likes to take pics too la~
So Sherman Lim! I hope you read this! This is sort of your pre-birthday present ok.
On your 14th birthday, your beloved, adorable, beautiful jie wish you ALL THE BEST in your upcoming final year exams. I have given up hope on you going to express liao. -_-'''
But remember to get SCHOLARSHIP every year!! Then hopefully you'll have enough money to buy me a better birthday present next year. =)
Also, your jie wish you FASTER FIND A GOOD GIRL, hopefully the one below. =)
Just kidding la Olivia. =P Btw I think this pic of you is not nice, Sherman. *sacarstic grin*

You must be having this stupid face right, then say " Wah lao, jie jie sabo me!" *hides face*
But seriously, I think you look good in this pic leh. Very cute!! =) And see see, your wife is beside him again. =P
Jie jie also wish you 'CAI YUAN GUN GUN LAI', so you can buy a pair of blades for me and then I'll be able to go nightblade with you. Good idea right? lolx...I know blading by yourself is boring.
Ok, I know jie jie sometimes abit ki siao and kept yelling and screaming and be demanding, but just to let you know that you're really a good brother to me!! Thanks for compromising! Love you lots!!! *hugs*
But please let me use the com when I want ok? hehez =)
Alright, Happy Birthday and I hope you certainly spent this day well.
And remember to behave well and stop your complaining when I give you tuiton *glare*

Remember jie will always be there for you in whatever times...[just don't disturb me when I'm doing hwk =P]
Lotsa Love,
your sis =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart