Friday, September 09, 2005
Destestable Emo wrecks
I've been feeling grouchy the whole of this week. It certainly hasn't gone well for me.
What's the reason, you may ask.
The answer is, I don't know myself.
This stupid feeling seems to be stuck with me alot nowadays. I have very frequent emotional wrecks and feel damn moody and sick of everything in the world. Nothing seems to please me, and I'd prefer to be in solitude at times.
This is so unlike of me, and I hate it. Even now when I'm typing all these shit, I feel that it's so absurd. Everything doesn't have a proper reason and cause for my emo wrecks, and I have a phobia that it will stay with me for long. Oh my!
Being grouchy is no good. You get paranoid, depressed, etc etc, and people hate to be with you too. I think the problem lies with me, myself, for being so oh-my-gawd.
Over-sensitivity? Paranoid? or PMS? (nahz, PMS is only an excuse for women to vent their frustrations. Yes, I believe there's no such things as PMS.)
The thing that makes me happy is having good food! =)
I feel better with a sumptous Han's breakfast, with 2 fried eggs, bacons and toast, with a sunny orange glass of orange juice! Breakfast makes me happy!! =)
Mini ice cream pancakes at Water Rise made my day too! =D Think everyone should try Water Rise outside Hougang Mall. I love Pancakes!
And I'm happier when I'm with my family now. Oh gawd! I'm really surprised I would say that seriously. When I was a adolescent, I dislike going out with my family, and my world revolved around friends, friends and more friends. But now, I feel more comfortable with my family, perhaps I feel more secured and loved? But I certainly won't mind spending extra few hours out with my family even when it means sacrificing homework time.
Maybe when I can indulge in shopping and good food, I would then feel happier. I think it would really feel good to splurge on anything you set your eyes on, ya? Ok, I shouldn't have this thinking, because money doesnt come easy. But I look forward to the day when I have a stable income, where I can splurge on everything I like. One day, I'll do that. =)
I usually dont like to blog about depressing/meaningless posts, telling everyone how horrible/upset I feel about stupid things. But I blogged about this to remind myself whenever I'm having emo wrecks, that I'm just thinking too much and everything will be fine. Maybe I should learn to take things more easily and be content with whatever I have. This is also a way for me to let off some steam inside.
Ok, off to watch my 2 sisters. I wanna be scared out of my wits! =)
What's the reason, you may ask.
The answer is, I don't know myself.
This stupid feeling seems to be stuck with me alot nowadays. I have very frequent emotional wrecks and feel damn moody and sick of everything in the world. Nothing seems to please me, and I'd prefer to be in solitude at times.
This is so unlike of me, and I hate it. Even now when I'm typing all these shit, I feel that it's so absurd. Everything doesn't have a proper reason and cause for my emo wrecks, and I have a phobia that it will stay with me for long. Oh my!
Being grouchy is no good. You get paranoid, depressed, etc etc, and people hate to be with you too. I think the problem lies with me, myself, for being so oh-my-gawd.
Over-sensitivity? Paranoid? or PMS? (nahz, PMS is only an excuse for women to vent their frustrations. Yes, I believe there's no such things as PMS.)
The thing that makes me happy is having good food! =)
I feel better with a sumptous Han's breakfast, with 2 fried eggs, bacons and toast, with a sunny orange glass of orange juice! Breakfast makes me happy!! =)
Mini ice cream pancakes at Water Rise made my day too! =D Think everyone should try Water Rise outside Hougang Mall. I love Pancakes!
And I'm happier when I'm with my family now. Oh gawd! I'm really surprised I would say that seriously. When I was a adolescent, I dislike going out with my family, and my world revolved around friends, friends and more friends. But now, I feel more comfortable with my family, perhaps I feel more secured and loved? But I certainly won't mind spending extra few hours out with my family even when it means sacrificing homework time.
Maybe when I can indulge in shopping and good food, I would then feel happier. I think it would really feel good to splurge on anything you set your eyes on, ya? Ok, I shouldn't have this thinking, because money doesnt come easy. But I look forward to the day when I have a stable income, where I can splurge on everything I like. One day, I'll do that. =)
I usually dont like to blog about depressing/meaningless posts, telling everyone how horrible/upset I feel about stupid things. But I blogged about this to remind myself whenever I'm having emo wrecks, that I'm just thinking too much and everything will be fine. Maybe I should learn to take things more easily and be content with whatever I have. This is also a way for me to let off some steam inside.
Ok, off to watch my 2 sisters. I wanna be scared out of my wits! =)
this heart of mine confessed at 9/09/2005 11:00:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart