Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Chinatown trip

Went Chinatown with xiaobian, ber and Miss Chong, to hunt for beads. This beads is not those colourful beads that young kids play, it's for making nice nice necklaces that shops like Accesorize sells. I simply love Accesorize!! But I can't really afford those things, so since my aunt knows where they sell beads, I think I shall go there and make them myself.


This is the necklace from Accessorize that my mum bought for me, because there was a 50% discount!! And it only cost like 10 bucks. hehez =) Think I've successfully psycho-ed my mum to like Accessorize, because I can tell she like the things there too!

And this is the bracelet(or whatever u call that) I want alot!! It actually kind of suit my skin colour! It's actually very easy to make I guess, and it cost $21.90 ok!!! So ex, but I like it alot man!!! Maybe I should try making a similar one after buying those beads.

So after walking through and fro in Chinatown, hunting for that Golden Dragon (jin long) shop that my aunt recommended, we still couldn't find that shop anywhere.

Chinatown is really confusing. All their shopping places are either Pearl Centre or Pearl Plaza, or People's Park Complex or whatever. Very confusing la!! We even ended up in a sleezy place in Pearl Centre, where there are alot of whores waiting outside the doors of massage parlour to have sex with men. OMG~ the four of us felt really polluted just walking around there. Pengz~ There's one 'auntie' who wore a super low-cut dress that showed more that half of her boop!! And she puts on make up and looked like a transverse! Oh my god. And believe it or not, there's actually many lecherous old peh peh around there lor. I felt really threatened just walking past those massage parlour/foot reflexology. So guys, better beware when u get into such places, unless you purposely go there for that la~

So xiaobian ended up returning empty-handed because there were no nice beads. I shall go Heeren next time, where the beads are more trendy.

Anyway we ate really nice laksa which cost only 3 bucks!! Tau pok is so big, and absorbs the soup base like a sponge. Wah so shiok!! And there's uncountable hum, which I eat until I'm scared of that fishy smell. Actually I wanted to try their colourful glutinous rice balls, but I was so full after the laksa that I forgot about it! Ended up having disgusting yam paste which cost a freaking 2 bucks. So er xin...it's practically cold man!

Ok, so I kinda explored the whole of Chinatown, but still I'm quite confused where is where. Anyway, holidays are going to end. Think I should rest enough for more mugging next week.

this heart of mine confessed at 9/07/2005 11:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard