Thursday, September 29, 2005
Blood-shot!
It was meant to be a very fun day, because I got a chance to be mei mei. =) But everything was ruined!
Because my eyes were

Ok this is the exaggerated version that Ber drew on the tissue. Looks very scary right, well it actually IS scary.
But well, at first it wasn't so red, so I continued going for the our free Anna Sui makeover.

This time I had purple eyeshadow on me. Actually purple eyeshadow aint that bad, maybe because the eyeshadow is of good quality. I want Anna Sui's eyeshadow!!! But it cost a freaking $55 I heard.
The makeup sort of fade very quickly compared to the last time. Maybe the person want to scrimp on the makeup since ours was a free makeover.

See it's so light! Xiaobian's makeup is practically nothing unless seen in white light. She had some light eyeshadow. But as usual, I like her lip colour better.

This picture totally doesnt look like me. It looks like a pic of those super zi lian people who like to take such pictures and post them on friendster. But I I didn't do it on purpose de!! Really!
But I find my eyes very big in this pic. So to make your eyes look bigger I think the best way is to put eye liner on top of your lashes. The only thing I like about yesterday's makeover is the eyes. I had long curly lashes. =)
Then we went to Library @ Orchard to mug for the upcoming Chemistry Mock.


I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. And it was nice!! See, I even ate their lettuce.
But well, after that my eyes became super irritating. And it got worse when I took of my contacts. =(
It was so gao wei that we went home early yesterday. What a boring day. I actually wanted to shop for Mum's prezzie de, but yesterday I just want to go home as quickly as I could. How sad.
To Xiaobian and Ber: I'm really sorry of the dampening of spirits. Yep it should be fun, but I sort of ruin the day. Sorry =X
At first I thought my eyes were red because of my contacts. But then, I went to see a quack doctor and he said it was caused by some kind of virus. This is the exact thing the doctor said to my brother when he visited the doctor. So, my eyes were caused by my brother though he denied it.
Boo!!!
Thank goodness I can still wear contacts. =)
Haix so suay. I hope I can recover by Saturday because I don't want to dampen any spirits anymore.
Because my eyes were

Ok this is the exaggerated version that Ber drew on the tissue. Looks very scary right, well it actually IS scary.
But well, at first it wasn't so red, so I continued going for the our free Anna Sui makeover.

This time I had purple eyeshadow on me. Actually purple eyeshadow aint that bad, maybe because the eyeshadow is of good quality. I want Anna Sui's eyeshadow!!! But it cost a freaking $55 I heard.
The makeup sort of fade very quickly compared to the last time. Maybe the person want to scrimp on the makeup since ours was a free makeover.

See it's so light! Xiaobian's makeup is practically nothing unless seen in white light. She had some light eyeshadow. But as usual, I like her lip colour better.

This picture totally doesnt look like me. It looks like a pic of those super zi lian people who like to take such pictures and post them on friendster. But I I didn't do it on purpose de!! Really!
But I find my eyes very big in this pic. So to make your eyes look bigger I think the best way is to put eye liner on top of your lashes. The only thing I like about yesterday's makeover is the eyes. I had long curly lashes. =)
Then we went to Library @ Orchard to mug for the upcoming Chemistry Mock.


I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. And it was nice!! See, I even ate their lettuce.
But well, after that my eyes became super irritating. And it got worse when I took of my contacts. =(
It was so gao wei that we went home early yesterday. What a boring day. I actually wanted to shop for Mum's prezzie de, but yesterday I just want to go home as quickly as I could. How sad.
To Xiaobian and Ber: I'm really sorry of the dampening of spirits. Yep it should be fun, but I sort of ruin the day. Sorry =X
At first I thought my eyes were red because of my contacts. But then, I went to see a quack doctor and he said it was caused by some kind of virus. This is the exact thing the doctor said to my brother when he visited the doctor. So, my eyes were caused by my brother though he denied it.
Boo!!!
Thank goodness I can still wear contacts. =)
Haix so suay. I hope I can recover by Saturday because I don't want to dampen any spirits anymore.
this heart of mine confessed at 9/29/2005 10:09:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart