Friday, September 23, 2005
???
Finally we got back 0ur prelim results! No more suspense in the air.
There are a few subjects which I've done badly, like having C6 for Chemistry and B4 for A Maths. Seriously I'm really very disappointed in Amaths. I gotta buck up! And for HCL, I don't ever bear to think about that. I know it will definitely be a gone-case.
But never mind, I won't be using these subjects for my L1R5. By the way I had L1R5 of 11. Not too good, not too bad either. I'm satisfied about that for the time being. =) Thanks to all the moderations which helped tremendously.
And now my classmates are discussing which JC they should go to for the first 3 months. NYJC? SAJC? These are the top choices ba. Why nobody want to go MJC? I want to go leh! But if nobody is accompanying me I think I'll just forget it.
Yep, I want to go to Ngee Ann Poly. [most likely] But I sort of don't want to waste the marks I had gotten. Anyway there's no harm having fun in JC, maybe I'll get to meet some JC hunks too. As I said, JC guys are shuai. [though there may be exceptions] =P
If I don't like that kind of life, think I'll just pon and dream of going to Ngee Ann. Hahax.
Yea, I sound so naive. Now I'm really confused, as in whether studying Nursing will be good. Hmm...I like the job, but am I up to it? Is it the best choice? I didnt tell my dad about my results, before he gets overly-excited.
Anyway, sometimes I think my class boys are really cool. =)
Sometimes they're very irritating, like playing with whatever things they can find and kick it around and make hell out of the noise, disturbing those who want to concentrate on their homework, or be very ungentlemen to girls, like shouting at them, but they are really nice chaps. At least they are innocent and kind-hearted, hahaz I depicted them till they sound so angelic.
Today while doing our Emaths Mock paper, Ian came in all of a sudden and was looking for his bag, because he left it in our class I think. Then first reaction was Terence was somehow laughing at him. Though it was somewhat meant to mean sacarstic, but I don't think it really showed much sacarsm. Augus even reminded Ian not to misplace his bag anymore. And Terence said bye to him before he leave. I'm really so glad that my classmates are so nice, unlike the 4e2 boys.
The 4e2 people shun Ian and laugh behind his back and isolate him in a corner. They totally didn't spare a thought for Ian, though I know he's creepy sometimes. But at least my class boys didn't. Terence may be slightly mocking at him, I think it's not that bad. While going to 4e2 for lessons, I notice the boys even let Ian have their broken chair.
And when we're going home after Physics Night Class, the group of boys went to play LAN in a huge group. For once I hoped I was a guy. Guess they were really having lots of fun! Adrian was very cute also!! lolx when JC lent him some coins, he suddenly became very happy and announced, "Yeah, wo you qian da bus le!" So cute!! And he actually became excited just because he had a bus ticket. How dumb is that, but cute also la!! No wonder there's a Adrian fan club. But I think he's too tall to be a cute guy. =D
I think the guys in class make 4e3 so lively. =)
So much for that, I hope everyone have 'fun' preparing for your whatever upcoming exams! Cheerios!
There are a few subjects which I've done badly, like having C6 for Chemistry and B4 for A Maths. Seriously I'm really very disappointed in Amaths. I gotta buck up! And for HCL, I don't ever bear to think about that. I know it will definitely be a gone-case.
But never mind, I won't be using these subjects for my L1R5. By the way I had L1R5 of 11. Not too good, not too bad either. I'm satisfied about that for the time being. =) Thanks to all the moderations which helped tremendously.
And now my classmates are discussing which JC they should go to for the first 3 months. NYJC? SAJC? These are the top choices ba. Why nobody want to go MJC? I want to go leh! But if nobody is accompanying me I think I'll just forget it.
Yep, I want to go to Ngee Ann Poly. [most likely] But I sort of don't want to waste the marks I had gotten. Anyway there's no harm having fun in JC, maybe I'll get to meet some JC hunks too. As I said, JC guys are shuai. [though there may be exceptions] =P
If I don't like that kind of life, think I'll just pon and dream of going to Ngee Ann. Hahax.
Yea, I sound so naive. Now I'm really confused, as in whether studying Nursing will be good. Hmm...I like the job, but am I up to it? Is it the best choice? I didnt tell my dad about my results, before he gets overly-excited.
Anyway, sometimes I think my class boys are really cool. =)
Sometimes they're very irritating, like playing with whatever things they can find and kick it around and make hell out of the noise, disturbing those who want to concentrate on their homework, or be very ungentlemen to girls, like shouting at them, but they are really nice chaps. At least they are innocent and kind-hearted, hahaz I depicted them till they sound so angelic.
Today while doing our Emaths Mock paper, Ian came in all of a sudden and was looking for his bag, because he left it in our class I think. Then first reaction was Terence was somehow laughing at him. Though it was somewhat meant to mean sacarstic, but I don't think it really showed much sacarsm. Augus even reminded Ian not to misplace his bag anymore. And Terence said bye to him before he leave. I'm really so glad that my classmates are so nice, unlike the 4e2 boys.
The 4e2 people shun Ian and laugh behind his back and isolate him in a corner. They totally didn't spare a thought for Ian, though I know he's creepy sometimes. But at least my class boys didn't. Terence may be slightly mocking at him, I think it's not that bad. While going to 4e2 for lessons, I notice the boys even let Ian have their broken chair.
And when we're going home after Physics Night Class, the group of boys went to play LAN in a huge group. For once I hoped I was a guy. Guess they were really having lots of fun! Adrian was very cute also!! lolx when JC lent him some coins, he suddenly became very happy and announced, "Yeah, wo you qian da bus le!" So cute!! And he actually became excited just because he had a bus ticket. How dumb is that, but cute also la!! No wonder there's a Adrian fan club. But I think he's too tall to be a cute guy. =D
I think the guys in class make 4e3 so lively. =)
So much for that, I hope everyone have 'fun' preparing for your whatever upcoming exams! Cheerios!
this heart of mine confessed at 9/23/2005 11:27:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart