Sunday, August 28, 2005

sweet o' memories...

I'm extremely thrilled when I saw what Izaac tagged on my cbox!! It's so cool to have a class blog, and it's my first class blog too! =)

I really enjoyed my times in 2e5! It's the best class I really ever had!
There's a bigger class, nicer decorations, shuai-er guys, cuter girls, more enthusiastic, more passionate, more hardworking blah blah blah...

Well we might be in our own clinques, and might not know the whole class thoroughly, but when there's a need to be together, we really came together and work things out. I regretted not knowing everyone well last time, and we sort of drift after we are being classed to different classes. So far we did not take any 2e5 class pics yet.

But thankfully when I just step into xinmin, I went into 1e5. Otherwise, I won't get to meet nice teachers who always sang praises of us. Best of all, the friends I can get, 505, Boonie, Danny, Felicia, etc etc. I remember I was really on good terms with people like Shirlyn, Jia Liang, Esmond, etc. I still remember our class was the only class that had 2 shuai mentors during orientation---Eng Choon and Jian Ting.

Oh gawd~ can you believe we actually think they're shuai when we're in sec 1. And I remember everyday after recess Angie would be so ji dong and scolding them. Blah blah...It's funny, come to think of it now.

And I remember during Orientation I was having a fever, and Eng Choon touched my forehead and I went very shy. Oh man~ why am I like that ar?? Must be those immature teen girl still.

Hmm, maybe I should scan all the photos we took during Sec 1 and blog about it someday, and compare how geeky we looked.


Look look!! They guys are still in their shorts that seemed so short for their lengthy legs. Last time our batch so guai, not like now. Their shorts like so low until their butt/boxers can be seen.

Jia Liang used to be shorter than me in Sec 1 I remember. And to think of it, it must be really cute man! But now grow up liao, leg also so many kah mor...not cute le. Yuck! And I remember 505 gave him 5 xiao ku4ku4 that's meant for kids of 8 years old and drew and write messages on it for JiaLiang's 14th Birthday. Jia Liang: got throw away the xiao kuku anot, or you're still keeping it?

And the backpacks they carry are so niao. Haha. Esmond used to have such nice legs, maybe still have la, but it's hidden in his long pants now. Now I prefer Augus's legs, too bad. =)

See See! The girls were so united! Xiaobian look so niao in Sec 2. Think she'll complain bout it. And there's Ber and her favourite hat. I think everyone changed, became prettier, except me. I still have that stupid hair of mine. Actually there's alot of pictures the girls took.

This is taken last year during CNY when we visited Mr Chan. Boonie had such long and thick hair in the past. I remember last year's CNY was really very enjoyable. Maybe we can go someone's house for visiting next year?


And the bestest thing that happened in my life, is to meet such a great bunch of friends. Hope our friendship can really sustain, though it would be normal that we'll drift apart somehow, because we'll all be doing our own thing.

P.S. : Better treasure everything before it's too late. I don't wish to have any regrets...Start thinking about your own future

this heart of mine confessed at 8/28/2005 12:04:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard