Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My last-ever 'Angels Day'

Yes, that's another 'last thing' for the year---Teacher's Day. The day is quite short and rush actually. First thing in the morning we did our ACES day. Everytime we did a funny move I thought of Jon-didi, because I remember him demo-ing some of them to me at the gym. So bo li~ =D

Then we went back to class and rot. That's good also, because I'm not in the mood for any lessons. Had a good time reading my Tony Parson book. But the highlight was more of concert. All the teachers were dressed in white, which made them look like angels. I thought angels are meant for nurses?? But nevertheless, they are all very noble professions.

I like those video clips that they take about the teachers, but I think this year's was a little too short. Somehow Luo lao shi's message kinda made me want to cry. Ok, I didn't hua-lala that type of cry, maybe I didnt even cry. It's just that my throat got sort of tight and my eyes get blurry with tears. Though Luo lao shi never taught me before, the thing she said was really very touching. " wo hai mei fang qi ni de shi hou, ni ze me neng fang qi zi ji " :'(

1e3 sang 'If we hold on together' and it made my throat tight again. I don't know why that song is so capable of making people tear. But gwendolyn was really cute, because she was angelic and child-like when she sang it. =) Hard to find such girls in secondary school already.

So yadah yadah, after the concert we went to the damn packed staff room to look for the teachers. Aynar is real dumb man. Why must she plan a Teacher's Day lunch that early? Don't she know that ex-students will be back to catch up with the teachers, and with that early lunch, students are deprived of talking to their teachers because the teachers are in a hurry to leave.

Maybe next year won't be much of a problem for me. Because there's no point in coming back to xinmin, since most of the good teachers are gone. When you see the list of teacher's names beside the telephone outside the staff room, many of those names were cancelled out. Seriously more that 50% of the teachers I had, had left xinmin for good. That's so sad. I pity my juniors.

It's not that the new teachers are bad. I don't know about them so I have no right to comment. But the good old teachers in school are gone. Xinmin doesn't feel like xinmin anymore. It feels totally different from the time when I just stepped into school in 2002.

My beloved Mrs Yim, She lao shi, Miss Foo, Cai lao shi, Mr Choo, and even Mrs Tan are leaving. And I haven't include those who haven't taught me, like Miss Lee Kiat Bee, Mr Sharma, Mrs Lee etc etc. Sad.

Ok, enough sad stuffs.


These are what I had for the teachers. I actually bought whole bunches of white roses and dried flowers, and then I cut them into smaller stalks, trim the stupid ugly leaves, arranged them together and tied them with this beautiful ribbon. =) Xiaobian and Ber said it was nice. Hehex. so happy!

But when I reached school, it wasn't as pretty anymore. Because the flowers are dying. Haix scully the teachers think I'm cheap-skate to give them rotten flowers. Maybe I should give them dry flowers instead, but so far I have not successfully dried flowers. =P

Doesnt flowers seem like love? No matter how beautiful the flowers may look at first, it will wilt one day. Only when you put in effort to dry them, then its beauty will last forever. Love is the same isn't it? It may be super-duperly romantic at first, but if you don't make an effort, it will not sustain.

Now for more pictures to entertain myself...

Yep my form teacher and me. Ok, grudges aside. He can be really nice to students he like la...seriously. Sometimes it's more like a friend too. Yeah, good things happened before.


Mdm Tian really resembles my Mum in some way. Sometimes I can see my Mum in her. Maybe it's the shen cai? lolx. Mdm Tian taught us for 4 years, watching us grow up. I bet I grew uglier, because Xiaobian said my eyes are getting smaller and smaller. I don't wanna be like weeteng (opps, jk only!) She's one of the best teachers I had man, though I know some may not like her as much.


Though Miss Tee has never really taught me in a proper class, but all her compo crash classes are really productive! She's really another good teacher that's lingering in Xinmin. Maybe can go Noah's Cafe and look for her next time. =)


Miss Yak only taught us for like a few months? But nevertheless, she'll be one of those teachers that I'll really remember in Xinmin.


SAd~SAD~ Why must Mr Choo leave so fast? He just taught us a few months ago and today is the last day we're seeing him already. Mr Choo is a great teacher man. Very inspiring. I hope he really enjoys what he's doing out there. =) I'm sure alot of students will miss him like hell.


Hehex. We might have complained that he didn't know how to teach, but seriously it's not that bad. At least we can listen to lame jokes. As I said, Stupid people are cute!! =) And Mr Ng is cute in some ways also.


Yeah~ Mr Pah. He's so pah pah-ly. Doesn't he just look like Xiaobian's dad? I totally love his stories man, and the nice movies. =) Another teacher I'm going to miss alot.


Mrs Tan!! She really made me like Maths alot more! Mrs Tan said in the video clip that she wants to be a teacher because she likes to inspire students. And no doubt, she has done it extremely well! Mrs Tan is the one who motivated us, when that guy demoralised us. I'll miss Mrs Tan, and her lee-lee leh-leh, ti-dah apah. =)


Lolx. Mr Singh look so cool right. He look very majestic. =) And we feel so short.


Wow will never forget Miss Ong's art lessons. I used to hate art in primary school. But she made me accept it during Sec 1. Thank god we had Miss Ong as a art teacher and not some crappy ones man.


And there's our cute DEAN. Wow I love this name! It sounds very cool. "Hey Dean!" Mr Chia really v cute sia. lolx At first he's worried that we would vandalise the teacher's pictures. But we so guai can. Don't even want to take photos with those sucky teachers right. lolx.


And Xiaobian is so happy that finally she has taken a photo with cai lao shi. But that stupid person who helped us take this is really stupid man. Take until so small. WTH~ ok maybe we shall be thankful that cai lao shi agreed to take photo with us finally.

Actually there's alot more nice pics. But I'm tired, so forget it. enough viewing pleasure already. Nitez~

this heart of mine confessed at 8/31/2005 11:11:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard