Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I'm going to blog about something very boring...
Yep, what can be more boring than the upcoming prelims?
I'm quite satisfied with myself, because I've been mugging and I'm still on schedule. That's a very good start! * congrats sarah! *
I've been thinking about nothing else but studying. I'm quite surprised at how mechanical I can get these days.
BUT, my revisions still have a long way to go...
My goals for prelims are :
English - B4
Geography - A2
E Maths - A1
A Maths -A2
Physics/Chemistry/Combined Humanities -B4
Physics/Chemistry/Combined Humanities - B4
That adds up to a L1R5 of 17.
I know it's not good, but it's the very best I can do already, at least at this moment.
Maybe I might not even get into Meridian JC. But come to think of it, maybe I don't even want to go for the 3-months course. I rather use this time to work and earn some income. Anyway I believe it will all be bonding and fun and laughter during the 3-months course, nothing much constructive, except that I will miss alot of chances to know more JC shuai ge. [Seriously I think guys from JC are hunks.]
Anyway, my dream of going to VJ is long gone. I will never have a chance to be in the well-known Victoria Chorale. [lolx..i'm daydreaming..]
Seriously I dont know if nursing is a good choice. It's a dirty job, like what my dad said, therefore it's not prestigious, like you will not have the career woman status. But I think that sector will be booming and certainly it will be very enriching and meaningful in nursing, because you help people everyday, and I bet there's alot to learn about life through those people.
It's good to have dreams early sometimes, so that you know what to work towards to. But sometimes you might miss out alot of other opportunities in the process.
I'm going to start a world record, that Sarah will not be online for 5 days next week. Let's see if I can really do that. =)
I'm quite satisfied with myself, because I've been mugging and I'm still on schedule. That's a very good start! * congrats sarah! *
I've been thinking about nothing else but studying. I'm quite surprised at how mechanical I can get these days.
BUT, my revisions still have a long way to go...
My goals for prelims are :
English - B4
Geography - A2
E Maths - A1
A Maths -A2
Physics/Chemistry/Combined Humanities -B4
Physics/Chemistry/Combined Humanities - B4
That adds up to a L1R5 of 17.
I know it's not good, but it's the very best I can do already, at least at this moment.
Maybe I might not even get into Meridian JC. But come to think of it, maybe I don't even want to go for the 3-months course. I rather use this time to work and earn some income. Anyway I believe it will all be bonding and fun and laughter during the 3-months course, nothing much constructive, except that I will miss alot of chances to know more JC shuai ge. [Seriously I think guys from JC are hunks.]
Anyway, my dream of going to VJ is long gone. I will never have a chance to be in the well-known Victoria Chorale. [lolx..i'm daydreaming..]
Seriously I dont know if nursing is a good choice. It's a dirty job, like what my dad said, therefore it's not prestigious, like you will not have the career woman status. But I think that sector will be booming and certainly it will be very enriching and meaningful in nursing, because you help people everyday, and I bet there's alot to learn about life through those people.
It's good to have dreams early sometimes, so that you know what to work towards to. But sometimes you might miss out alot of other opportunities in the process.
I'm going to start a world record, that Sarah will not be online for 5 days next week. Let's see if I can really do that. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 8/17/2005 10:28:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart