Friday, August 26, 2005
I love fridays...
I love fridays...because it's the day where we have the mood for preparing for the exciting weekends. But after all the preparation of moods, I'm just in for disappointments, because weekends are merely days where there is no school, and probably rotting at home and facing my books. Oh crap, I've beginning to move on in life without knowing the purpose of it. How nice.
Anyway, today is quite enjoyable I must say.
Went to catch Wedding Crashers with xiaobian. The show is Ok~ I just can't stand that idiotic horny girl that speaks in this squeal that spoilt kids make. And worse of all, there's a weirdo sitting beside us!! I think he's not mentally normal somehow. I don't despise him or anything, but it's quite irascible and it constantly annoyed xiaobian, who was sitting beside him. And the atmosphere of the cinema is no good, because there are very little audience. I don't like watching movies with little audience.
But never mind, Omu rice saved the day!!
Thankfully my suggestion of omu rice paid off. [hehex] Xiaobian is so obsessed with the chef there. See xiaobian, must thank me! Because of eating omu rice I give u a chance of meeting an A grade guy. =) Xiaobian still asked me to marry that chef, so that being my good friend, she can benefit from the omu rice too. -_-''' I won't mind seriously, on account that the omu rice is delicious. Really, no kidding! The omelette is slightly watery and not over-cooked, not like the one in school. And there's tempura, 3 fried scallops and some chicken cutlet. Best of all, it only cost $7.50 and no GST!! I love places with no GST! Including service charge we paid a total of extra 15%, which is really alot!
Ok, enough of statistics. Actually that omu rice chef is really not bad. He smiled at me you know!! Hahahahaha~ Which made xiaobian real jealous. =) It's already 3/5 stars when guys smile. But nvm la xiaobian, he's too old for me.
Then another think that made my day is that I saw many dried lavender bunches being decorated at a little store at Taka. Actually there's a shop with a long name that's so difficult to spell, and it sells beauty care products made from lavender. Quite a common one, just that I don't know how to spell. Wow! I love all the lavender bunches!! They were everywhere, like lavender is free! And they actually sell the bunches at $19!!! Oh man~I would definitely buy it if I have the money. Though buying lavender bunches are useless and impractical, yea i know, but then impractical things make my day! Lolx.
Oh man~ I would want to visit a lavender field someday. I promise myself this man! The whole field is purple instead of green, and the air would be full of lavender scent. And then I can roll on the field and trampled all the lavender. Muahahahaz~ of course I won't let these plants die that easily.
Hmm, teacher's day is coming! And why must it fall in the midst of prelims? =(
Don't think I'll be preparing anything. I think I'll just settle for some flowers [for female teachers] and apples [for male teachers]. Anyway I don't think I will give many teachers, since most of them had left already. How sad. I'm really very sad that mr choo is leaving. He's really a very nice teacher, and to think he only taught us this year. So wasted~
Anyway, it'll be my last teachers' day too I guess. Everything seemed to be the last for me, and think I should really treasure them. =)
Anyway, today is quite enjoyable I must say.
Went to catch Wedding Crashers with xiaobian. The show is Ok~ I just can't stand that idiotic horny girl that speaks in this squeal that spoilt kids make. And worse of all, there's a weirdo sitting beside us!! I think he's not mentally normal somehow. I don't despise him or anything, but it's quite irascible and it constantly annoyed xiaobian, who was sitting beside him. And the atmosphere of the cinema is no good, because there are very little audience. I don't like watching movies with little audience.
But never mind, Omu rice saved the day!!
Thankfully my suggestion of omu rice paid off. [hehex] Xiaobian is so obsessed with the chef there. See xiaobian, must thank me! Because of eating omu rice I give u a chance of meeting an A grade guy. =) Xiaobian still asked me to marry that chef, so that being my good friend, she can benefit from the omu rice too. -_-''' I won't mind seriously, on account that the omu rice is delicious. Really, no kidding! The omelette is slightly watery and not over-cooked, not like the one in school. And there's tempura, 3 fried scallops and some chicken cutlet. Best of all, it only cost $7.50 and no GST!! I love places with no GST! Including service charge we paid a total of extra 15%, which is really alot!
Ok, enough of statistics. Actually that omu rice chef is really not bad. He smiled at me you know!! Hahahahaha~ Which made xiaobian real jealous. =) It's already 3/5 stars when guys smile. But nvm la xiaobian, he's too old for me.
Then another think that made my day is that I saw many dried lavender bunches being decorated at a little store at Taka. Actually there's a shop with a long name that's so difficult to spell, and it sells beauty care products made from lavender. Quite a common one, just that I don't know how to spell. Wow! I love all the lavender bunches!! They were everywhere, like lavender is free! And they actually sell the bunches at $19!!! Oh man~I would definitely buy it if I have the money. Though buying lavender bunches are useless and impractical, yea i know, but then impractical things make my day! Lolx.
Oh man~ I would want to visit a lavender field someday. I promise myself this man! The whole field is purple instead of green, and the air would be full of lavender scent. And then I can roll on the field and trampled all the lavender. Muahahahaz~ of course I won't let these plants die that easily.
Hmm, teacher's day is coming! And why must it fall in the midst of prelims? =(
Don't think I'll be preparing anything. I think I'll just settle for some flowers [for female teachers] and apples [for male teachers]. Anyway I don't think I will give many teachers, since most of them had left already. How sad. I'm really very sad that mr choo is leaving. He's really a very nice teacher, and to think he only taught us this year. So wasted~
Anyway, it'll be my last teachers' day too I guess. Everything seemed to be the last for me, and think I should really treasure them. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 8/26/2005 11:48:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart