Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I HATE 60th Anniversary!!!
And to think I used to cringe and scowl at ling/xiaobian when they scold fu*k. See, Xinmin made me cultivate the habit of scolding vulgarities. I dont mean it.
Haiz. We still have to do class decorations tomorrow, also for that freaking annivesary. I seriously hope we can finish it on time.
Ok, now for better things...
Took a few pictures yesterday, and browse through lots of old ones, because xiaobian was going to design the class magazine. The old ones were nice, and brought back lots of nice memories.
This is taken at the beginning of this year I guess. That's the ultra big and nice piece of graffiti we drew for the supposedly 'cosy corner'. I remember I furiously scribbled lots of 'Inuyasha is Mine', 'Inuyasha rawks' etc, which was furiously cancelled out my Zherong's stupid brown crayon. And from here we can see the giant dinosaur Adrian drew. But sad, this graffiti has been torn down during one of the oral exams. And this is Augus's gay pic. Xiaobian and I were actually trying to take a photo, but he purposely came right in front of us, and the camera went snap!
That's another Augus's picture. Actually was trying to show how nice our cosy corner was. I remember once where we played mahjong there too. Xiaobian put in alot of efforts into making this corner then, and now it's all gone. It became the guys' table tennis court. Kind of a pity.
That's taken during one of the regular blading sessions we had. I remember we used to get together in huge groups and head to blade at East Coast. All of us may not be the best of friends, but we got together and really had lots of fun!! But doubt it's possible anymore, looking at all our different schedules.

This is taken at a class outing last year. Should be our 1 and only maybe. We went Jubilee to watch Anaconda, it was quite ok except that the guys abit anti-social. But I remember the girls were having a lot of fun! We even went to kovan to take neoprints together. And looking at this picture, it shows how much we all have changed throughout this year. It's only a year you know!

Oh man~ Army Open House was fun!! I remember only the 4 from our class went there. S.W.A.Y. It's a pity we weren't as close as last time. We really are damn close last year come to think of it, partly because of the IT project. But anyway S.W.A.Y. is one of the happy things that happened to me last year. See we even got half our faces painted with the army paint! So cool! Anyone going Army must kope the face paint for me. I wanna play with it!! =)
And now...for the pics we took yesterday.
This one is nice! First time Shijie look nice on photos leh. He always got this 'jiao bin' one. haha
Shijie actually started to hit be with this stick made of newsaper. He's so mean, always bully me one lor. But I found the broken table's leg on the floor, so i picked it up and tried to hit him back, but we ended up taking a photo! fun!!
Last but not least, let's end off with Iok Khai's Fuck Me doll. LoLx. It's given to him by his junior, who was also a guy. OMG~ scully he's a gay. lolx =)
Okok, very tired le. Gonna sleep. Hope I survived the next few days. nitezZzz~
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart