Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Happy Birthday Singapore!!
Wow!! There's finally 3 days of National Day holidays. It's a good time to rest after the 60th anniversary, and also a good chance to reboost your energy and prepare yourself for the mugging period. I think I've played too much these few days. How, and when can I start to buck up. I must start mugging soon. I want to become a Mug!!
I want to prove my Dad wrong! He disapproves me of going to a polytechnic and wanting to do nursing. He keeps wanting me to go to a JC! I hate people telling me what to do. [Actually I dont mind, but when I made my mind up on something, dont try to force me into doing something else.] Seriously I'm sick and tired of mugging life, I want to do something, or rather learn something that is more useful and constructive, not memorise the textbook from chapter 1 to 20! JC is actually a total waste of time. It's only for those people who haven't made up their mind. It's only a ticket to go to the university. But it doesnt mean that if I go to a polytechnic I will not go to a university. Being a university graduate is my dream ok? Why would I give that up? @#$@#$@#$
I think he doesnt want me to go to a polytechnic because the fees you have to pay when you go to a university is a lot more. Fine! I'll try to do part time, and maybe get a scholarship if possible. I won't give up till I get a degree. I want a degree! @#$%@#$%
I know I might sound kind of naive again. But you never know anything until you've tried it. Don't try to push my morale down when I haven't even try it. I need your support, not your dampening of spirits. Boo!
I hate it!!
Ok, all these started when I was like somewhat discussing what I'm going to do after 'O's with Amanda Florence. [She's actually my cousin and I called her Florence-jie jie since young, but now she had changed her name to Amanda, so that complicates things. lolx. I shall call her Amanda Florence, sounds very ang moh right? =)]
About nicer things, we had a family gathering at East Coast today. Nothing much, except that I went to blade with my brother. Felix came back from US and brought his gf too. Hmm..I'm quite surprised that he has a gf cause all these years he never mention anything about having GFs. And I think he hasn't changed at all, still look so shuai and Singaporean. lolx. Actually I expected him to come back with golden brown-dyed hair with a ang moh gf, but he didnt, so I was quite surprised. Lolx. Also heard from Amanda Florence that Kenny and Felix have blogs. I want to know their blogs too!! Jealous...
So after that, I went to City Hall to meet Jon, Danny, Edwin and Valarie to watch fireworks. Actually it was really last minute, and I and Jon-didi nearly watched it ourselves only. Once I reached there, it was human-packed! I think 2 million of Singaporeans were there. lolx. I pity those young kids. They have to breathe people's butts everywhere they go. So after our rushed dinner at BK, the 5 of us squeezed our way through to Esplanade to catch the fireworks. I was damn anxious and afraid that I would miss the fireworks. Worse of all I dont know where the fireworks will shoot out from.
But thankfully for our superb 6th sense, the fireworks shoot out just right above us!! OMG~ this is the best view of fireworks I've ever watched I guess. It's damn damn damn pretty!! Everything went Boom-Boom! just right above us. We're so lucky man!! So everything is all worthwhile. It certainly made my day! =)
But standing below fireworks had it's negative parts too. The fragments of firework bits [those elements and compounds they burn] dropped into my eyes!! @#$%@#$% And I was wearing contacts you know. I was so afraid it'll corrode my eyes. lolx. I missed some parts due to that. =(
Besides that, everything was perfect! I dont mind those things dropping on me actually, as long as it doesnt dropped into my eyes, or mouth!!
Hmm, I still don't feel patriotic and that it's the nation's 40th birthday. Maybe that's because I did not watch the NDP these 2 years. Next year I'll stay at home and watch the parade. If not, hopefully a pair of tickets will appear miraculously before me. =) I miss singing those nice national day songs, especially 'Home'. It somehow want to make me cry.
Ok, so much for that. SARAH LIM SHU WEN, PLEASE START YOUR MUGGING!!! I SWEAR I WON'T COME ONLINE. IF NOT, I'LL BE CURSED WITH NO MONEY. Someone please save me from my procrastinations.
I want to prove my Dad wrong! He disapproves me of going to a polytechnic and wanting to do nursing. He keeps wanting me to go to a JC! I hate people telling me what to do. [Actually I dont mind, but when I made my mind up on something, dont try to force me into doing something else.] Seriously I'm sick and tired of mugging life, I want to do something, or rather learn something that is more useful and constructive, not memorise the textbook from chapter 1 to 20! JC is actually a total waste of time. It's only for those people who haven't made up their mind. It's only a ticket to go to the university. But it doesnt mean that if I go to a polytechnic I will not go to a university. Being a university graduate is my dream ok? Why would I give that up? @#$@#$@#$
I think he doesnt want me to go to a polytechnic because the fees you have to pay when you go to a university is a lot more. Fine! I'll try to do part time, and maybe get a scholarship if possible. I won't give up till I get a degree. I want a degree! @#$%@#$%
I know I might sound kind of naive again. But you never know anything until you've tried it. Don't try to push my morale down when I haven't even try it. I need your support, not your dampening of spirits. Boo!
I hate it!!
Ok, all these started when I was like somewhat discussing what I'm going to do after 'O's with Amanda Florence. [She's actually my cousin and I called her Florence-jie jie since young, but now she had changed her name to Amanda, so that complicates things. lolx. I shall call her Amanda Florence, sounds very ang moh right? =)]
About nicer things, we had a family gathering at East Coast today. Nothing much, except that I went to blade with my brother. Felix came back from US and brought his gf too. Hmm..I'm quite surprised that he has a gf cause all these years he never mention anything about having GFs. And I think he hasn't changed at all, still look so shuai and Singaporean. lolx. Actually I expected him to come back with golden brown-dyed hair with a ang moh gf, but he didnt, so I was quite surprised. Lolx. Also heard from Amanda Florence that Kenny and Felix have blogs. I want to know their blogs too!! Jealous...
So after that, I went to City Hall to meet Jon, Danny, Edwin and Valarie to watch fireworks. Actually it was really last minute, and I and Jon-didi nearly watched it ourselves only. Once I reached there, it was human-packed! I think 2 million of Singaporeans were there. lolx. I pity those young kids. They have to breathe people's butts everywhere they go. So after our rushed dinner at BK, the 5 of us squeezed our way through to Esplanade to catch the fireworks. I was damn anxious and afraid that I would miss the fireworks. Worse of all I dont know where the fireworks will shoot out from.
But thankfully for our superb 6th sense, the fireworks shoot out just right above us!! OMG~ this is the best view of fireworks I've ever watched I guess. It's damn damn damn pretty!! Everything went Boom-Boom! just right above us. We're so lucky man!! So everything is all worthwhile. It certainly made my day! =)
But standing below fireworks had it's negative parts too. The fragments of firework bits [those elements and compounds they burn] dropped into my eyes!! @#$%@#$% And I was wearing contacts you know. I was so afraid it'll corrode my eyes. lolx. I missed some parts due to that. =(
Besides that, everything was perfect! I dont mind those things dropping on me actually, as long as it doesnt dropped into my eyes, or mouth!!
Hmm, I still don't feel patriotic and that it's the nation's 40th birthday. Maybe that's because I did not watch the NDP these 2 years. Next year I'll stay at home and watch the parade. If not, hopefully a pair of tickets will appear miraculously before me. =) I miss singing those nice national day songs, especially 'Home'. It somehow want to make me cry.
Ok, so much for that. SARAH LIM SHU WEN, PLEASE START YOUR MUGGING!!! I SWEAR I WON'T COME ONLINE. IF NOT, I'LL BE CURSED WITH NO MONEY. Someone please save me from my procrastinations.
this heart of mine confessed at 8/10/2005 12:16:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart