Tuesday, August 23, 2005
'dou yu'
Today's english paper is managable. At least I have some ideas about what to write unlike mid-year. But I didn't manage to check. How nice. There will be red marks of expression errors in my scripts already.
Ok, I know I promised myself not to come online until weekends, but it just didn't seem right if I never come online for 1 day! It really feels weird, and I guess I've been too bored mugging for too long. I know it's not as long as some people, and these are all just excuses. But yeah...whatever.
So now I'm trying to relax myself at xiaobian's house. I don't want to be alone at home somehow. I promise I'll go home by 3.
Anyway, we watched this taiwanese 'ou xiang ju' called The Outsiders aka 'dou yu'. Think it's damn funny can!
Xiaobian would be there gushing all over the male and female lead, whiewill be there laughing over their stupid actions.
The story is about...
There's this guy who's a chow ah beng, who falls in love with a demure, well-protected girl who plays piano the whole day. See see..ou xiang ju is always like that. The Ah Bengs fall in love with Shu NUs, so they can protect her blah blah blah. Otherwise it will be that kind of wilful girl that needs some guai boy to protect her secretly or something. Haix. Da S's ex-bf is shuai!
Ou xiang ju is always the same old love story. They will never happen in real life!
HAIYA!!! I'm so pissed. The stupid keyboard so difficult to type. And that asshole xiaobian keep laughing at the things I write. Don't blog le!! I'll go home and study le! Boo!
I will consider watching dou yu, since it's quite funny.
BYE.
Ok, I know I promised myself not to come online until weekends, but it just didn't seem right if I never come online for 1 day! It really feels weird, and I guess I've been too bored mugging for too long. I know it's not as long as some people, and these are all just excuses. But yeah...whatever.
So now I'm trying to relax myself at xiaobian's house. I don't want to be alone at home somehow. I promise I'll go home by 3.
Anyway, we watched this taiwanese 'ou xiang ju' called The Outsiders aka 'dou yu'. Think it's damn funny can!
Xiaobian would be there gushing all over the male and female lead, whiewill be there laughing over their stupid actions.
The story is about...
There's this guy who's a chow ah beng, who falls in love with a demure, well-protected girl who plays piano the whole day. See see..ou xiang ju is always like that. The Ah Bengs fall in love with Shu NUs, so they can protect her blah blah blah. Otherwise it will be that kind of wilful girl that needs some guai boy to protect her secretly or something. Haix. Da S's ex-bf is shuai!
Ou xiang ju is always the same old love story. They will never happen in real life!
HAIYA!!! I'm so pissed. The stupid keyboard so difficult to type. And that asshole xiaobian keep laughing at the things I write. Don't blog le!! I'll go home and study le! Boo!
I will consider watching dou yu, since it's quite funny.
BYE.
this heart of mine confessed at 8/23/2005 02:44:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart