Friday, August 05, 2005
60th Anniversary
Nevertheless, I still went to meet xiaobian for breakfast at BK. It's such a rare chance we can have a sumptous breakfast you know, cause most of the time I'll be sleeping in late. I hope people can jio me out to have breakfast everyday. Wow! What a luxury man! I miss breakfast!!
I simply lurve the bacon and tiny hashbrown thingies for breakfast! =)
So before going to school, I ate some medicine, and it worked wonders. I think I've recovered finally. I think the amount of tissues I used is equivalent to a stack of foolscap papers, and the amount of mucus I produced should be more than 1 litre of HL milk. Ok, I know this is so crap.
First thing I went to school was to see how our class deco turned out. This is the graffiti we drew, which is part of the main thing for our deco. All the drawings were flying all over, because the masking tape wont stick. But now it should look fine. I think our deco is very prominent even from the first floor. Hope we'll win this round's deco! We put in alot of effort u know. Xiaobian and Boonie stayed at hg mall to finish it till 930pm without having dinner yesterday.
I forced Bonn to take a photo with me with my handprint, and he did it quite reluctantly. hehez sorry! OH gawd~ I look so red with those stupid makeup, and it made me have pimples now. =(
That LCB kept picking on me today, for the same stupid reason. It's as if she'll die if she doesnt pick on someone. She keeps picking about my hair, and hello, cant you see my hair is always messy? My fringe is short, how do u expect me to pin everything up. Use your brain can? Isnt she tired of saying the same thing, when I'm so sick and tired of repeating the same answer. Stupid people cant get things inside their brain. You need to repeat it millions of times first.
Ok, performance was ok. And Mr Yong is finally back!! I admit I unshamefully announced to Boonie and Christine that my 'lao gong hui lai le'. LOLx..And Boonie cant stand it and threaten to tell Mr Yong too. But well, forgive me. This is the last time I get to ogle at Mr Yong already. I really hope he stops being so gay =p, and quickly finds himself a girlfriend. [I dont mind if he wants to find me =D]
Ok let's be serious, I regretted not looking at him more intently when he conducted today. That will be my last time seeing him conduct us already. Sad. I'm not in XM chorale anymore. =(
Not much comments for the celebration itself, except the minister had a manly and sexy voice[hmm...actually cant really rmb], and that the whole school was pretty dead. The spirit is somewhat not there. HCB even employed a personal chef for the VVIPs' reception, and there's sashimi too. WTH~ why are they so lucky!! Maybe our school funds are misused, just like NKF's.
So..after taking a few class pics, Boonie and I, with my brother tagged along, went Hougang Mall to hunt for food. We decided to have MacDonald's to try their new nugget dippers.

These are the 4 new flavours for the different dips for going with McNuggets. The names might be wrong. The curly fries is back too! [I forgot the name for the curly fries]. I love the fries man!! The wasabi is 'not too bad'. Lemon Tangy totally suck like hell. Thai Chilli is 'alright', and back to the traditional sauce, BBQ is still more suited for nuggets.
Actually I wanted to post a pic where Boonie proves that the nuggets were nice. But apparently Blogger doesnt like her pretty pic to be posted here. So there's a pic of Boonie pointing middle finger instead. OH gawd~

She did that because I teased her about Bonn ba. Forgot already. My stupid bro put an extra hand there too -_-''' . So Bonn, she's not as demure as you think. Dont be deceived!! lolx =D [Ok, Boonie is going to kill me =X]
Next is something specially dedicated to Eve.

That's the picture of my brother in kindergarten. He's so cute that time right? Not so fat like now. lolx =D . I know it's blur, and I didnt manage to snap the whole pic, because i used my cameraphone. Dont think it's nice of me to keep bothering Bonn to help me scan pics right.
LOlx. But I know Eve would definitely love a pic of Sheng Le when he's young too ya? =)
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart