Sunday, August 28, 2005
10 pounds added
haix.
I've put on so much weight recently.
Must be because of everyday's nutella tea break, and the sudden amount of junk food I have.
And just now, I had a huge bowl of wan ton soup, stingray, sotongs, and satay. All my favourite food, how can I resist? Plus there's this huge bowl of rice too. Oh man~really put on weight le.
All the exercise at the gym has gone to waste.
OH man~
I shall abstain from meat the whole week.
Nah! That won't be possible, because I can't stand veggies. Boo!
I'm going to grow fatter and fatter and fatter...I don't want.
I've put on so much weight recently.
Must be because of everyday's nutella tea break, and the sudden amount of junk food I have.
And just now, I had a huge bowl of wan ton soup, stingray, sotongs, and satay. All my favourite food, how can I resist? Plus there's this huge bowl of rice too. Oh man~really put on weight le.
All the exercise at the gym has gone to waste.
OH man~
I shall abstain from meat the whole week.
Nah! That won't be possible, because I can't stand veggies. Boo!
I'm going to grow fatter and fatter and fatter...I don't want.
this heart of mine confessed at 8/28/2005 08:38:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart