Saturday, July 23, 2005
Xinfony VI
Oh ya, I forgot to take a photo of that. Actually I think it wasnt that nice as the ones I made last Saturday.
Miss Chong is so late that day! Hmph! Don't know what she's doing. I'm like purposely late for 15 mins, and when I called her, she's still at home!!! Next time late or dont want to meet me tell me earlier ma. And she still wants to buy flowers. I pity Kevin.
Well, some people seemed to be so excited when they saw xiao-bian's er ge (Anthony). -_-'''. Liyue still try to act shy in front of him. Double -_-'''. Too bad we didnt manage to sit with xiao-bian's family, cause there were not enough space, otherwise can 'jing ju li' see Anthony also =).
But yesterday, Anthony wore until very kuku, with his shirt tucked in alot, and showing his belt. Hahaz. I always expect him to look more stylo maybe. Then all of us agree too that his dressing was weird, so I told xiao-bian about it. Then xiao-bian told him, and did say that I say he look kuku. How...later his impression of me fell. =( But he's still so cute la!! =D
If I'm more courageous, I would ask him to take photo with me. It's like taking photo with a Jay Chou leh! BUT, too bad I'm not courageous, and xiao-bian would kill me. =X
But we did took alot of pics together...
Haha...not bad ba. Love my gals so much!! And this is the last year together already, must really treasure the last few months, because after we leave, I know it'll be harder to meet. Even now being in different classes, we're not as close as before, what more we'll be going to different schools next year. Dorcas and Liyue will definitely go to a respectable JC, while the 3 of us, well, we'll see. But whatever it is, I'll never forget this bunch of good friends I have.
I like Liyue's Bohemian Dressing. She looks very pretty, like the girl in the Downtown East commercial. That might explains why she's late. =D Dorcas looks cute too in her new haircut, well actually not so new la. And Ber has got rid of her pimples too! That's so great right?
Yea, I know. I'm the 'Pink Panther' or 'Aunty' or ' AH do re mi fa SOH'. Laugh all you want, I laugh at myself too, meanie Jon, Danny, Ben Liew. Actually who cares la, we must give everything a try.

Look how much we've changed...This is taken during last year's Xinfony...

Did we all become prettier? I guess so.
Ber's hair is alot nicer, and she got rid of her pimples remember? And xiao-bian's hair is so freaking neat in the past, though now she's going the 'neat way' too. Dorcas still look so hot, she no change since sec 1 man, except her hair was exceptionally long now. And look at Liyue!! She don't even dare to bare her shoulders in the past. Haha =). Wear halter also must go with a sweater. Now she really has a very good dress sense. I'm so envious of her 'shen cai'. Haha. And me!! OMG~ my hair is so freaking short!! Must be one of the bad haircuts again. And I'm wearing specs. There's really alot of difference when I wear specs and when I dont. =(
So much for that...
I finally got my Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! Yeah!! I know I'm one week late, and people have already finished reading it, but at least I got it now. Finally can indulge in Harry Potter again.
Yep, I went Kinokuniya with my brother, and my brother paid for my book first. He's a RICH ASS! I seem to be going out with my brother very often now, because our parents are neglecting us. Hahaz. No la, they're in their honeymoon I guess, even my bro says so. Haha, that's so funny. I think my mum is very nice to laugh at. =D
We saw her taking pictures of herself with her camera phone, and one of them is she took herself in the toilet one, just like those which ah bengs and ah lians like to post in their Friendster. I cant believe my mum is more zi-lian than me. -_-'''
So now, I'm always out with my brother, and it looks like we 'jie di lian' like that. EEEKK!! Though eve wont mind la, since she's so obsessed with Sherman. [jk only =P] Must go out with him less often already.
Ok...I'm going to indulge in Harry Potter again...
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart