Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What a ku ku day...

Have you ever had a day that is so absurd and kuku, then when you tell someone they dont believe you?

Seriously I have plenty, and soon it will be uncountable.

Sometimes I really dont know what's wrong with me up there.

Today...

For the first time in 4 years.....

I was LATE for school....

because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
of a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WATCH!!

How absurd!!! Don't want to go through the boring details because I don't quite remember either.

I remember once when I'm in Sec 1 or 2 (cant remember)...another kuku thing happened to me...
I think I accidentally adjusted my clock to an hour earlier, and the clock rang at 545 (time shown on the clock), but in actual fact it was only 445 (hmm I'm surprised I can wake up so early that time).

Then I went to school as normal. I went to the bus stop, waited for the bus, and headed for school. Along the way I was curious as to why there are no xinmin people on the way, because usually I'll meet them. But nevertheless, I continued taking the bus to school. And when I reached school, I was shocked!! The school was pitch black!

Then I read the time on my watch again, and found out that it's only 6 plus. -_-'''. I cant really remember what happened after that.

But this shows that I'm really very blur, especially in the morning, when I just woke up. I can have a competition with Boonie comparing who's blur-er already. Maybe I need someone to 'wake me up' in the morning to get my brains moving.

Another thing, I can't live without my watch (when I go to school only). I have grow accustomed to looking at it every second in the morning, and without it I'm lost in time and in space. Everything doesnt seem to fall in place. Ok, I know this sound absurd, but absurd it is, it's the truth! Sad truth.

And now I have to do 5 days of stupid punch card, all thanks to Mr Ang. hahaz. But it's ok, at least can see him, ahhh~~~ he's so cute!!

Ok, mustnt forget that it's him who gave me the punch card. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 7/05/2005 10:50:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard